The Chinese virus

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: The Chinese virus

Postby planosteve » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Fixed it for you.

About 100 employees work in the factory, and, according to an interview Brian Kennedy did with the Los Angeles Times in 2015, about 80% of the workforce is Latino.

So what? The factory is in Carson, where 40% of the population is Hispanic. What's your point?

I was clarifying your general statement.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:01 pm

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:

So what? The factory is in Carson, where 40% of the population is Hispanic. What's your point?

I was clarifying your general statement.

That doesn't clarify anything. The ties are made in California, just like I said. What ethnicity makes up the labor pool is irrelevant.

macadoodle

Postby macadoodle » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:54 am

we need to figure out as a nation how to reduce our reliance on CHINESE imports in our critical supply chain. Screw the Chinese: everything that is happening now is their fault, and we should acknowledge that and sanction them for it.

Agreed.
I know we would pay more for products, but we could at least have a normal life. I hear that most of our antibotics come from China. Really?

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:39 pm

macadoodle wrote:we need to figure out as a nation how to reduce our reliance on CHINESE imports in our critical supply chain. Screw the Chinese: everything that is happening now is their fault, and we should acknowledge that and sanction them for it.

Agreed.
I know we would pay more for products, but we could at least have a normal life. I hear that most of our antibotics come from China. Really?

Communist China should be completely isolated from the civilized nations of the world. There should be no trade whatsoever. None. It is a matter of national security.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Return to “Your first forum”