Notable absences from Kevins' board

Description of your first forum.
crocmommy

Re: Notable absences from Kevins' board

Postby crocmommy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Dancer wrote:
Trixie wrote:Some of us women are normal and then some of us aren't so much. That said, just what is your definition of a normal woman? LOL!!

I'm still working on that, Trixie. If I ever figure it out I'll put it up here. :lol:

Ask Zephyr...he can tell you.

grace

Re: Notable absences from Kevins' board

Postby grace » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I check this board everyday as I did on the Dallas Digest before it's demise. I think I may have even posted more on this board than on the DD.

The political threads don't bother me. It's an avenue to express your thoughts. I lean conservative, so if this were a group of ultra liberals I probably wouldn't be a member. What I enjoy about this type of forum is whenever there's breaking news, it's good to get other's input and opinions. I learned so much being on the DD board, so I hope for the same here.

I'm a member of the Dallas Digest facebook group and I visit it frequently. I wish people were still using DD names and not "real" names. It doesn't feel the same for that reason. I like the format on this board rather than on Facebook. But I enjoy being a member of the DD facebook group as it's a little different.

I really enjoy this board! I agree with what someone said earlier; through the DD, Kevin brought together a great group of people that is hard to match

Return to “Your first forum”