lefty mob lookin for blood because of lions death

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: lefty mob lookin for blood because of lions death

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:47 am

biggest problem is the FORCED taxpayer funding for a lot of people that don't like being Forced to pay for abortions . As Ben Carson recently asked , with obamacare , why do you still need 'pp' for mammograms and birth control devices ??

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:55 am

ralph wrote:biggest problem is the FORCED taxpayer funding for a lot of people that don't like being Forced to pay for abortions . As Ben Carson recently asked , with obamacare , why do you still need 'pp' for mammograms and birth control devices ??
Probably not for mammograms, but if people have been used to receiving them, you can't just cut them off. Birth control devices are what PP is all about. And a huge bargin compared to having an uncontrolled population explosion of low income people. We have enough already.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:55 am

ralph wrote:biggest problem is the FORCED taxpayer funding for a lot of people that don't like being Forced to pay for abortions . As Ben Carson recently asked , with obamacare , why do you still need 'pp' for mammograms and birth control devices ??
Probably not for mammograms, but if people have been used to receiving them, you can't just cut them off. Birth control devices are what PP is all about. And a huge bargin compared to having an uncontrolled population explosion of low income people. We have enough already.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 pm

I disagree , why fund obamacare and 'pp' if both provide overlapping services . Course , not arguing , you can't change my opinion and maybe Trump - Cruz or similar types will get rid of one or both sometime in the future . Like Ben Carson said , people have obamacare .

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Red Oak wrote:I care about African Game, actually all animals world wide, and I want to see them thrive.

Their greatest value is legal regulated ethical hunting, followed at a distance by "Photo Safaris".

Without that the value is to poachers....

In point of fact, flag boy, this whole subject is not 'subject' to our (the Americans) notions of liberty and freedom.

Americans pay the piper to a great degree but little loot is left after graft and so forth. The money doesn't drive the Zimbabwean economy but it should help at the very least.

It really doesn't matter much where we (Americans) would place ethical hunting and photo safaris on the continuum. It's not our choice (o lord god I hope) what happens to whom and where and when in Zimbabwe. (Not saying that we couldn't help some *** if we were asked.)

Somebody 'over there' should be deciding where photo safaris place. Not much will make a difference as long as the continent doesn't have the will to stop poaching and all the related unethical behaviors.
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”