The clock heard round the world

Description of your first forum.
Castle Doctrine

Re: The clock heard round the world

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:31 am

Mark wrote:
Castle Doctrine wrote:Blah, blah, blah

When idiots from the Left call me names, if confirms my knowledge that I am 100% correct.

Well, I am not as sweeping, but when YOU call me names it confirms MY knowledge that you are 100% WRONG and without any meaningful response. Odd that you should come to such a flawed transactional analysis...

Maybe you should try something simpler and more in line with your abilities...like finding your butt with both hands while sitting on them and it.

You really are a mindless Right wing drone.

I don't much care for ad hominem attacks but when in Txdigest one should do as the natives do. And that is the only sort of attack going on here...everything else is this bizarre mutual mental masturbation so popular here where you all agree how right and correct and in agreement you are.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:00 pm

What ever you posted deserves another F' Off Troll.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Red Oak wrote:What ever you posted deserves another F' Off Troll.

Why thank you for your kind comments, Delta Foxtrot. It was thoughtful of you to respond. And it is so cute when you pretend to have me on ignore...but always something to contribute. You are one of my favorite mindless Conservative drones. You always have an uplifting thought.

The offer to let bygones be bygones still stands.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Mark, life is so much better when you put the idiots on ignore. Whatever DC says about me, I don't know and really don't care. Perhaps he's been on the dole from the government way too long. And still is collecting our tax money.
MOTIVE!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:35 pm

ann jusko wrote:Mark, life is so much better when you put the idiots on ignore. Whatever DC says about me, I don't know and really don't care. Perhaps he's been on the dole from the government way too long. And still is collecting our tax money.
MOTIVE!

+1

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:40 pm

ann jusko wrote:Mark, life is so much better when you put the idiots on ignore. Whatever DC says about me, I don't know and really don't care. Perhaps he's been on the dole from the government way too long. And still is collecting our tax money.
MOTIVE!

Hey Sue, how does hubby feel to find out he is on the "dole from the government"? How about you, BT?

Frankly, I hope every penny I ever got or will get, every benefit I have or ever will have, comes directly from her taxes. And can some one ask the delicate little thing why she doesn't think we pay taxes? And what does she mean by "MOTIVE"?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:58 pm

I assume that was addressed to me. I am not on the dole. I worked my butt off for 20 years to fulfill my contract with the government. And now I am eligible for a pension. Just like with my civilian employer.

You know better than to say crap like that.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Now come on BT, you know I'd never say that about you. It's the "other" who seems to have no sense of humor and always denigrating conservatives not realizing how stupid he sounds. You're one of my favorite "not ever seen in 3d" friends. You didn't lose your intellect or sense of humor, thank goodness!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
MOTIVE!

Hey Sue, how does hubby feel to find out he is on the "dole from the government"? How about you, BT?

Frankly, I hope every penny I ever got or will get, every benefit I have or ever will have, comes directly from her taxes. And can some one ask the delicate little thing why she doesn't think we pay taxes? And what does she mean by "MOTIVE"?

My husband and I are not on the dole either. He devoted 20+ years of his life to the USAF. All we've seen since retirement is a government that renegues on the promises it made to those in uniform.

Reminds me of a boss I had many years ago who told me those in the military are just there because they are too dumb and lazy to get a real job. I chewed up his head and spit it onto a plate before walking out on that job.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:17 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
Castle Doctrine wrote:
MOTIVE!

My husband and I are not on the dole either. He devoted 20+ years of his life to the USAF. All we've seen since retirement is a government that renegues on the promises it made to those in uniform.

Reminds me of a boss I had many years ago who told me those in the military are just there because they are too dumb and lazy to get a real job. I chewed up his head and spit it onto a plate before walking out on that job.

..and I'm thinking..you know how to do that effectively!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 pm

GFB wrote:..and I'm thinking..you know how to do that effectively!

I certainly do especially when the insults are directed at my loved ones! :D Oh, and when the offender is letting their idiocy hang out a little too much.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:43 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:..and I'm thinking..you know how to do that effectively!

I certainly do especially when the insults are directed at my loved ones! :D Oh, and when the offender is letting their idiocy hang out a little too much.

Yes..I do try to keep mine hidden.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:38 pm

ann jusko wrote:Now come on BT, you know I'd never say that about you. It's the "other" who seems to have no sense of humor and always denigrating conservatives not realizing how stupid he sounds. You're one of my favorite "not ever seen in 3d" friends. You didn't lose your intellect or sense of humor, thank goodness!

Read back and you can see who I was addressing. Didn't quote out of respect to those who don't want to see it.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:03 pm

You're right, Big Tex. I didn't look back. I ignore a couple people on here. It makes life a lot more pleasant.

I'm just really, really sorry that the perp is Navy. We had pleasant people around us even at Marine Corps headquarters. Actually, the Marines were super. At Christmas my desk was covered with bottles of liquer and I didn't drink at all. If there was a confrontation of any kind, I was protected at all times. I love military as you probably know, but there are limits.....as****** just don't count. Now, because of my husband, we're more oriented towards Air Force. We all get together once a year, but go to different bases. It is a lot of fun but also educational. I had some trainers being in some service dogs. I said to my girlfriend "Well how in the world did you pick out the big cahuna?" She said "Well, I couldn't go back to him because he was crying." WHAT!!!? His wife confirmed it. But he wasn't the only one. They left there with over $2,000 in cash donations. For a month afterwards, we got checks totaling
another $4500. Yeah, I love the Air Force, too.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:59 pm

BigTex wrote:
ann jusko wrote:Now come on BT, you know I'd never say that about you. It's the "other" who seems to have no sense of humor and always denigrating conservatives not realizing how stupid he sounds. You're one of my favorite "not ever seen in 3d" friends. You didn't lose your intellect or sense of humor, thank goodness!

Read back and you can see who I was addressing. Didn't quote out of respect to those who don't want to see it.

Interesting. When you thought she was addressing retired military generally you were offended. But, since she "just" meant me it is okay? How does that work?

She owes all military retirees an apology. You know, people that say that sort of thing really mean it for all of us. She got on a roll and her true feelings about the retirees come gushing out. I know she just meant to level an ad hominem attack at me but, rally, she insulted a lot of good people. I suspect any support she shows the "troops" in dependent on their agreeing with her.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:05 pm

The "other"...how dramatic. Hey, can someone explain to me how it is this delicate Conservative flower can have me on ignore yet she knows I have no sense of humor (Hell, I'm sort of a stand-up comic...I once made 30 bucks for a set so I can claim to be a pro) or that I am "always" denigrating Conservatives (even though I do generally denigrate Conservative that don't seem to realize how stupid they sound).

Any explanation...this is sort of puzzling.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:25 pm

And ESAD while you are F'ing off.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:34 pm

CD,

I wasn't addressing Ann at all. I was addressing YOU!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Dude, you need to get your shit in one bag or nobody here is going to talk to you at all.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:53 pm

BigTex wrote:Dude, you need to get your shit in one bag or nobody here is going to talk to you at all.

And thank you, BT, for not quoting the DW.

Return to “Your first forum”