a question for the ladies.

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: a question for the ladies.

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:54 pm

ralph wrote:fighting germs makes your immune system healthy !! in other news , I generally clean the toilet with any detergent available , usually liquid Tide or similar . I use a non marring scrubbie to clean out the bowl and then wipe the whole toilet down with 100 proof rubbing alcohol . Alcohol dries streak free and clean and kills germs . No gloves used .

Do you travel?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:04 pm

sure , motel to motel in a few surrounding states .

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:44 pm

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:fighting germs makes your immune system healthy !! in other news , I generally clean the toilet with any detergent available , usually liquid Tide or similar . I use a non marring scrubbie to clean out the bowl and then wipe the whole toilet down with 100 proof rubbing alcohol . Alcohol dries streak free and clean and kills germs . No gloves used .

Do you travel?

Or ever go out to eat?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:51 pm

I do hope you are washing your hands afterward. :P
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 pm

crocmommy wrote:
GFB wrote:

Do you travel?

Or ever go out to eat?

I was thinking more like..travel and work cheap!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:48 pm

GFB wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Putting the lid down isn't just a matter of courtesy: it's a matter of being sanitary. When a toilet is flushed, "particulate matter" is released into the air and travels 6 feet or more:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1839

Really? No response to this?

I have one friend that has told me about the reasons why people should should keep the lids closed. He's a bit of a knucklehead. As far as I know, no one else I know has the same view.

But I did read some of the article..it sounded only half serious.

Either way, wrestling with TWO lids, is not something I want to do.

I fully accept the germs in my life.

Now you only sound half serious. :lol:

Return to “Your first forum”