shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 am

GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:Ya know what none of you have bothered to post? Any expression of sadness or sympathy for the people of Paris! What the hell is wrong with y'all????????????
This is a dreadful tragedy. I'm joining those who are grieving for the innocents.

No way..and that reaction infuriated me after 9/11.

People in free countries should be angry, resolved, and ready to participate in the revenge.

..the family members and friends will have enough hurt for everyone.

+1 This is not a "tragedy", it's an "atrocity". A tornado knocking down the Eiffel Tower and killing 150 people is a tragedy (especially if some of them are Americans). The proper American response to this atrocity is to send Special Forces and eradicate as much of this scourge on humanity as possible.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:26 am

This should grease the skids for Bibi's request last week for another $50 billion of US taxpayer's money. It should slide right through Congress now.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 am

planosteve wrote:This should grease the skids for Bibi's request last week for another $50 billion of US taxpayer's money. It should slide right through Congress now.

BDT

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:31 pm

one of the suicide bombers or dead murderers had a 'syrian' passport that just recently entered Europe . --- http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris- ... ys-n463526 ---

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:19 am

I'm furious.......Serian "refugees" are already here. They landed in New Orleans about Nov 9th. This is the first wave and they came by plane. Obama didn't use his own money of course.....he used OURS to fly them here. Furthermore, he and Kerry said they'll bring in 200,000 more. It's way past time to impeach. We have no say at all, unless every single American stands up to their congressional representative and demands impeachment.

Actually, so many changed their facebook pictures to the flag of France. I did and almost everyone I know has done it. It's not that we don't mourn for the French, it's that we know these scum need to be irradicaled and we're more than incensed that our president has brought them to America. The FBI doesn't have the personnel to keep track and constantly monitor even these 10,000. Take a look at the picture of the arrivals....I didn't see one family, I saw young men of fighting age. WAKE UP! Obama has accomplish his goal of transforming the USA. We need to get him out of the White House and put someone in who has commonsense and loves this country. I tried to watch the democratic debate...."We don't need to fight this. We need to support those who are fighting." from Hilary Clinton's lips. We need to destroy every last one! Wallowing just ain't going to do it! It's way pass time that the American people stand up!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 am

If I announced to the world that my home is a gun-free zone, and that I would keep it unlocked to show that I care about my fellow man, what do y'all think would be the result?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:42 pm

I don't know who I hate the most, the Jihadists or the Bleeding Hearts that let them into civilized countries.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:47 pm

bleeding hearts are the worst . If you had a gun with one bullet , would you shoot the traitor or the enemy . I'd shoot the TRAITOR !! As an example !! :D

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Remember when they lit up the White House in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness?

Remember when they lit up the White House in rainbow colors for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:31 am

France is a prime target because of its extensive and deepening military interventions in the Muslim world. Some 10,000 French soldiers or airmen and large numbers of intelligence operatives are involved in Syria, Iraq, the Gulf, Libya, Chad, Mali and Ivory Coast. France props up the authoritarian rulers of Algeria and Morocco.

I expect Hollande told the French they had to fight them over there so they wouldn't have to fight them over here.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:24 am

Does this perhaps answer the question why are police using military weapons and military tactics?

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 am

yeah, yeah, yeah

Then the 'enemy' would shoot you.

ATDofW

PS Where are seeing all these bleeding hearts?

PPS Sue! I appreciate your affirming serious humanity
as opposed to the 'let's kill 'em now and we sort out it'
later.

ralph wrote:bleeding hearts are the worst . If you had a gun with one bullet , would you shoot the traitor or the enemy . I'd shoot the TRAITOR !! As an example !! :D
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:40 am

I think they're called Tactical or low yield nuclear weapons..along with some Daisy cutters will be the only way to rid the world of this.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:54 am

that might work but the world would go crazy about the deaths of so called innocents . Eventually its going to take lots of men with guns moving in , imo !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 am

ralph wrote:that might work but the world would go crazy about the deaths of so called innocents . Eventually its going to take lots of men with guns moving in , imo !!

Think back of how we won WW 2.

..expending all your energy trying not to kill "innocents" is a sure path to failure.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 am

yeah , world would go crazy if nukes or Dresden style was done and the USA is very PC and cares what the world says and thinks . ME , to heck with world opinion but I don't run the USA .

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:14 am

Our president is probably more concerned about his golf handicap than this kind of workplace violence.

kent

Postby kent » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 am

I'm sick of this sh!t!!

As I expected, PS is supporting these guys and saying France deserved it and it's the Jews fault. Didn't expect anything less.

All over FB see that the only reason people are mourning with Paris is because those killed were white. No mourning for Palestine or Syria, blah, blah, blah.

France's response... bomb the hell out of KNOWN training grounds and strongholds. EXCUSE ME!! Known?!?! Why haven't we bombed the crap out of them already? Oh, that's right, our president's response is to turn more of them loose from GITMO, and to make sure more come here!

When it happens at Times Square on New Years Eve, maybe people will wake up.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:18 am

interesting , yesterday I read a blurb where 'john ketchup kerry' said that terrorism is a 'nuisance' that needs to be controlled . He said it in 2004 or thereabouts . Occurred to me that for the ruling elites all over the world terrorism is just a nuisance . The elites are protected from the terrorism by tax payer money and the only ones affected by terrorism is the taxpayers . For the worlds elites , the governments , the military , the police terrorism is simply business where money exchanges hands .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:07 pm

kent wrote:I'm sick of this sh!t!!

As I expected, PS is supporting these guys and saying France deserved it and it's the Jews fault. Didn't expect anything less.

Actually, I blame Bush.
But, just pointing out a few facts you won't get from Fox News or the Limbaugh show. By the way did you know that all of former
French posessions in Africa have to keep their money in French banks? And they are only allowed to withdraw 20%. If they want to withdraw more, they have to borrow it and pay the French interest on their own money.

Return to “Your first forum”