Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:18 am

rusty wrote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Just grab 'em by the pussy.

If they would let you... would you?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:19 am

I'll help you out here, bro: "I plead the 5th" is an acceptable answer.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:36 am

jellowrestling wrote:

What do you mean "if they would let you". That's not what Trump was talking about.

But I'll admit that when I was 15 or 16 I might have thought it would be a funny thing to do, or say I was going to do. Juvenile macho talk is pretty much in vogue when you're that age. But not after I became a grown man. Especially a 35 year old man. I've got more respect for women than that.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:53 am

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

What do you mean "if they would let you". That's not what Trump was talking about.

But I'll admit that when I was 15 or 16 I might have thought it would be a funny thing to do, or say I was going to do. Juvenile macho talk is pretty much in vogue when you're that age. But not after I became a grown man. Especially a 35 year old man. I've got more respect for women than that.

That is EXACTLY what Trump was talking about.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 am

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:55 am

Hillary and the Dems were never going to beat the PASSION of my voters. They saw what was happening in the last two weeks before the......

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am

and knew they were in big trouble - which is why they cancelled their big fireworks at the last minute.THEY SAW A MOVEMENT LIKE NEVER BEFORE

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 am

Hopefully, all supporters, and those who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will go to D.C. on January 20th. It will be a GREAT SHOW!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:59 am

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 am

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:01 am

Anna Wintour came to my office at Trump Tower to ask me to meet with the editors of Conde Nast & Steven Newhouse, a friend. Will go this AM.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:01 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:If they would let you... would you?

You're daft man. You know as well as I do he was talking about being a semi-predator (probably with a semi-erect penis).

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:15 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

You're daft man. You know as well as I do he was talking about being a semi-predator (probably with a semi-erect penis).

His notorious recording was about how..if you're a big star, women let you do that..with no problem.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:24 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Greg...that is your opinion.
Mine is the Donald was being a loudmouth adult jerk.

Something he's proving via his tweets your posting here.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

His notorious recording was about how..if you're a big star, women let you do that..with no problem.

But he's not a big star. He's a rich guy who had a reality show, and built some buildings. Some of which he actually didn't go bankrupt on. It's not about stardom per se, its about power. I agree that he's powerful. But we all know that sexual predators, whether they are rapists or pedophiles, are not in it for the sex, they're in it for the power over their victim.
Personally I don't care if he was talking about women "letting" him do these things or not.
He was not a teenager when he said this stuff, he was a grown man. A married grown man. He's proven himself, in more ways than one, to be a slug.

All you people who slammed Bill Clinton because he got a blow job in the oval office, how do you justify this? Everyone seemed to be so sanctimonious when it came to Clinton, what about this? How do you explain it away?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." - Donald Trump

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

But he's not a big star. He's a rich guy who had a reality show, and built some buildings. Some of which he actually didn't go bankrupt on. It's not about stardom per se, its about power. I agree that he's powerful. But we all know that sexual predators, whether they are rapists or pedophiles, are not in it for the sex, they're in it for the power over their victim.
Personally I don't care if he was talking about women "letting" him do these things or not.
He was not a teenager when he said this stuff, he was a grown man. A married grown man. He's proven himself, in more ways than one, to be a slug.

All you people who slammed Bill Clinton because he got a blow job in the oval office, how do you justify this? Everyone seemed to be so sanctimonious when it came to Clinton, what about this? How do you explain it away?

Ok..so your argument is.."Trump wasn't a big enough star to be allowed to grab pussy."

..yeah..hang with that one if you want.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:01 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Trump is way too smart to do stuff like that in the Oval Office.

Bill Clinton was..in so many ways..a dope.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Ok..so your argument is.."Trump wasn't a big enough star to be allowed to grab pussy."

..yeah..hang with that one if you want.

Again, you're comnecting dots that don't exist and putting words in my mouth that only peolple like Ralph will take seriously. But that's your MO. Some people may let you get by snaking through like that but I won't.

Return to “Your first forum”