Joe Biden, sexual predator

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: Joe Biden, sexual predator

Postby jellowrestling » Sat May 02, 2020 10:34 am

Gropey Joe says he doesn't remember. That's certainly possible with dementia.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat May 02, 2020 10:48 am

Am I missing something.

2016 Womanizer Republican candidate for President was accepted elected and defended.

2020 Womanizer presumptive Democrat candidate for President Bad.

Supreme Court Justices aren't elected, cartoon is funny.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat May 02, 2020 10:55 am

jellowrestling wrote:Gropey Joe says he doesn't remember. That's certainly possible with dementia.

Did you read his weasel worded reply? That tells me he probably did. But, that's not the point. Never making an official complaint and coming back 27 years later with the story tells you this is about nothing but revenge. Most presidents in the modern era have been sex obsessed.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon May 04, 2020 6:57 am

Biden and his shills are out there claiming he has been exonerated by the New York Times. NYT has already said this is a lie, and NYT now says the Democrats should outright dump Biden before it is too late...

An op-ed in the New York Times has called on the Democrats to go with a plan B, namely, dump former Vice President Joe Biden while they still can and run another candidate to take on President Trump in November due to the sexual assault allegation from Tara Reade.

Written by Elizabeth Bruenig, the piece fairly lays out both the pros and cons in Tara Reade’s accusation against Biden before concluding that Reade’s account is just too credible for the Democrats to ignore without seriously harming the agenda they set when Christine Blasey Ford accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Though the author doesn’t outright believe Tara Reade, she does admit that arguments against her credibility are shoddy at best.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nyt-op-e ... =mattwalsh
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon May 04, 2020 7:04 am

They need to run Gov. Cuomo.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed May 06, 2020 12:00 am

grouchy wrote:They need to run Gov. Cuomo.

I can just see the ads: "Vote for Andrew Cuomo: he'll kill off all the old folks."

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 am

We now know which question to bombard Nancy Pelosi with every chance we get.

I'm sure she doesn't want to deal with the question any more because she does know Joe Biden, and therefore knows that Tara Reade's accusations are most likely accurate.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-ag ... tion-again

By popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed May 06, 2020 9:09 am

This typifies the attitude of the Left. I'm glad some of them are at least being honest about it.

"I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/prominen ... =mattwalsh

By popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed May 06, 2020 10:39 am

Well, it may be working. Trump numbers are going up. On Rasmussen he's been in double digit negatives for about 3 weeks but the latest is only -4.
He's being vocal about opening the economy and people agree with that. But, it may be already be too late. Supply lines are broken. No tucks on the hiways. Meat plants reopening, but employees leaving. Oil production is stopped, storage is full.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu May 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Drip,drip,drip

Court documents from Tara Reade’s 1996 divorce proceedings indicate that she told her ex-husband about the alleged sexual harassment she faced while working for Joe Biden’s Senate office in the early 1990s.

The San Luis Obispo Tribune reported on Thursday that it had obtained a 1996 declaration filed by Theodore Dronen, Reade’s ex-husband, contesting a restraining order she filed against him after he had begun divorce proceedings. Dronen’s filing was in response to claims Reade made about having been a victim of domestic violence and sexual harassment when initially seeking out the order.

At the time Dronen disputed a number of the statements Reade made about their relationship, according to the Tribune, claiming her “traumatic” experiences while working for Biden had colored her “perception and judgment.”

“At the early stages of our dating, [Reade] felt comfortable confiding in me as we both worked for members of Congress,” the declaration reads. “On several occasions [Reade] related a problem that she was having at work, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office.”

“It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on [Reade], and that she is still sensitive and effected [sic] by it today,” the declaration adds.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri May 08, 2020 11:25 am

Wow Joe, that's classy...

Becoming emotional, Reade continued her account.

“He had his hands underneath my clothes, and it happened all at once, so when I tell about it, it’s hard because so many things were happening at once, it’s like my brain was trying to catch up to what was happening,” she said.

“So, he had one hand underneath my shirt, and the other had, I had a skirt on, and he went down my skirt and then went up and I remember I was up almost on my tippy toes.

“When he went inside the skirt, he was talking to me at the same time, and he was leaning into me and I pulled this way away from his head.”

As he kissed her neck, he asked in a whisper if she wanted to go somewhere else, she said.

Although she can’t remember everything he said, she still remembers him saying: “I want to f–k you.”

“He said it low and I was pushing away and I remember my knee hurting because he had opened my legs with his knee and our kneecaps clashed so I felt like a sharp pain.

“His fingers were inside of my private area – my vagina – and there was no small talk, there was no precept, it was just sudden and it was happening like that.

“He was saying those things to me and I was pulling away.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/tara-r ... m=facebook

By popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri May 15, 2020 8:42 am

Where is Chrissy Blowsy?

"...either way Ford answers the questions creates a problem for Democrats. If she doesn’t believe Reade, that really would be a blow to #BelieveWomen and the people who rallied to believe Ford. If Ford does believe Reade, that makes it a lot more uncomfortable for Biden supporters and feminists to downplay or ignore Reade’s allegations. I suspect the media aren’t asking Dr. Ford what she thinks because there’s no upside to Democrats in doing so."

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/20 ... ara-reade/

By popular request:

Return to “Your first forum”