shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Description of your first forum.
mayhem

Re: shootout in 'paris' france a few minutes ago

Postby mayhem » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Ridiculous!

BigTex wrote:Our president is probably more concerned about his golf handicap than this kind of workplace violence.
All Life is Feudal

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:15 pm

mayhem wrote:Ridiculous!

BigTex wrote:Our president is probably more concerned about his golf handicap than this kind of workplace violence.

Yes, he is.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 pm

muslim violence continues on a small scale in France , small scale except for the Jewish guy that got stabbed . --- http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/franc ... marseilles --- happened just a little while ago I think .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 pm

planosteve wrote:France is a prime target because of its extensive and deepening military interventions in the Muslim world. Some 10,000 French soldiers or airmen and large numbers of intelligence operatives are involved in Syria, Iraq, the Gulf, Libya, Chad, Mali and Ivory Coast. France props up the authoritarian rulers of Algeria and Morocco.

I expect Hollande told the French they had to fight them over there so they wouldn't have to fight them over here.

France is a prime target because of its extensive and deepening immigration of Muslims.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:03 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:France is a prime target because of its extensive and deepening military interventions in the Muslim world. Some 10,000 French soldiers or airmen and large numbers of intelligence operatives are involved in Syria, Iraq, the Gulf, Libya, Chad, Mali and Ivory Coast. France props up the authoritarian rulers of Algeria and Morocco.

I expect Hollande told the French they had to fight them over there so they wouldn't have to fight them over here.

France is a prime target because of its extensive and deepening immigration of Muslims.

Hollande's approval rating is at rock bottom. 20%. That's about as bad as it gets. But, by acting like a tough guy now, they will probably skyrocket.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 pm

acting like a TOUGH and PRACTICAL guy as he takes his job seriously . Not serious enough though as 'frenchy' is letting in more of these Syrian invaders . 30,000 more I think so 'frenchy' isn't serious enough though .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 am

What we know is Holande was in trouble with a horrible 20% approval rating. It doesn't get much worse than that. So, it may be that this "terrorist attack" was just a "happy accident" for him. At any rate he is going to try to severely limit the freedom of the French people and get rewarded for it. Kind of like Bush and Cheney after 9/11. Pretty good trick if he can pull it off.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:21 am

millergrovesue wrote:Ya know what none of you have bothered to post? Any expression of sadness or sympathy for the people of Paris! What the hell is wrong with y'all????????????
This is a dreadful tragedy. I'm joining those who are grieving for the innocents.

Yeah that!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:33 am

crocmommy wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:Ya know what none of you have bothered to post? Any expression of sadness or sympathy for the people of Paris! What the hell is wrong with y'all????????????
This is a dreadful tragedy. I'm joining those who are grieving for the innocents.

Yeah that!

I think it was jello that said..we understand and appreciate female responses.

I would just add that..we don't need that type of response from our President, and people that DO respond that way, should certainly understand responses like mine the same way I understand their's.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”