Trump wants to do what?

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: Trump wants to do what?

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:04 pm

if asking me , yeah , he was the only one I can think of . All the others were rino repub gop from what I recall . I don't know who of the 17 other than Cruz or the Trump that I would've voted for Greg .

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:06 pm

ralph wrote:if asking me , yeah , he was the only one I can think of . All the others were rino repub gop from what I recall . I don't know who of the 17 other than Cruz or the Trump that I would've voted for Greg .

But having a Conservative was not so important to you.

I'm wondering if any of the others met Mark's criteria.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:17 pm

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:if asking me , yeah , he was the only one I can think of . All the others were rino repub gop from what I recall . I don't know who of the 17 other than Cruz or the Trump that I would've voted for Greg .

But having a Conservative was not so important to you.

I'm wondering if any of the others met Mark's criteria.
------------------------------------------- maybe I just have misunderstood the word conservative these 66 years or so :shock: . Maybe I just believed the gop repub machine that the bushes , mccains types were conservative . Anyway , old guy Pat Buchanan is conservative going by the words I have heard him speak . Same with the Trump or at least Trump is conservative enough for me . The 17 running against Trump were by no means conservative according to ME except maybe the Cruz ------------------------ its all moot , 'illary' or a nuclear armed Trump and i'm going Trump .

Return to “Your first forum”