Trump's latest tweets!

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby GFB » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:39 am

The Stock Market went up massively from the day after I won the Election, all the way up to the day that I took office, because of the enthusiasm for the fact that I was going to be President. That big Stock Market increase must be credited to me. If Hillary won - a Big Crash!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:40 am

I am in Japan at the G-20, representing our Country well, but I heard it was not a good day for Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie. One is exhausted, the other is nuts - so what’s the big deal?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:00 pm

54% in Poll! I would be at 75% (with our great economy, maybe the best ever) if not for the Phony Witch Hunt and the Fake News Media!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:02 pm

After some very important meetings, including my meeting with President Xi of China, I will be leaving Japan for South Korea (with President Moon). While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:17 am

Thank you #G20OsakaSummit

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 7641135109

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:You would prefer the Cult of Clinton?
http://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/a ... nt-hillary

So if I think Trump is a goofball I must be a Clinton supporter?

Yes

I know this was from 2 1/2 years ago, but it's still just as relevant. It will only be about 12 months before a new Saint of Democratism is anointed to bring light and social justice to the beknighted peoples of Ameritopia:
Then there was Lena Dunham, who came out in hives—actual hives—when she heard Clinton had lost. Her party dress "felt tight and itchy." She "ached in the places that make me a woman." I understand being upset and angry at your candidate's loss, but this is something different; this is what happens, not when a politician does badly, but when your savior, your Athena, "light itself," is extinguished. The grief is understandable only in the context of the apocalyptic faith they had put in Hillary. Not since Princess Diana kicked the bucket can I remember such a strange, misplaced belief in one woman, and such a weird, post-modern response to someone's demise (and Clinton isn't even dead! She just lost!).
It's all incredibly revealing. What it points to is a mainstream, Democratic left that is so bereft of ideas and so disconnected from everyday people that it ends up pursuing an utterly substance-free politics of emotion and feeling and doesn't even realize it's doing it. They are good, everyone else is bad; they are light itself, everyone else is darkness; and so no self-awareness can exist and no self-criticism can be entertained. Not for even one second, in Heffernan's words. The Cult of Hillary Clinton is the clearest manifestation yet of the 21st-century problem of life in the political echo chamber.
Mercifully, some mea culpas are now emerging. Some, though not enough, realize that Hillaryites behaved rashly and with unreason. In a brilliant piece titled "The unbearable smugness of the liberal media," Will Rahn recounts how the media allowed itself to become the earthly instrument of Clinton's cause, obsessed with finding out how to make Middle Americans "stop worshiping their false god and accept our gospel."
Indeed. And the failure to make the gospel of Hillary into the actual book of America points to the one good thing about Trump's victory: a willingness among ordinary people to blaspheme against saints, to reject phony saviors, and to sniff at the new secular religion of hollow progressiveness. The liberal political and media establishment offered the little people a supposedly flawless, Francis-like figure of uncommon goodness, and the little people called bullshit on it. That is epic and beautiful, even if nothing else in recent weeks has been.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 pm

The highly respected Farm Journal has just announced my Approval Rating with our great Farmers at 74%, and that despite all of the Fake & Corrupt News that they are forced to endure. Farmers have been unfairly treated for many years - and that is turning around FAST!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:19 pm

The leaders of virtually every country that I met at the G-20 congratulated me on our great economy. Many countries are having difficulties on that score. We have the best economy anywhere in the world, with GREAT & UNLIMITED potential looking into the future!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:57 am

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

대한민국 청와대 @TheBlueHouseKR

오울렛 초소에서 브리핑을 받고 북측을 바라보며 대화하는 한.미 정상의 모습. 오울렛 초소는 한국전쟁 참전용사인 조셉 오울렛의 희생정신을 기리며 이름붙여진 곳으로 군사분계선에서 불과 25m밖에 떨어지지 않은 최전방 초소입니다

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBlueHouse ... 4954251264

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:02 am

Leaving South Korea after a wonderful meeting with Chairman Kim Jong Un. Stood on the soil of North Korea, an important statement for all, and a great honor!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:09 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:10 pm

So many amazing things happened over the last three days. All, or at least most of those things, are great for the United States. Much was accomplished!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:11 pm

“Stocks Cap Best First Half Since 1997” @WSJ Our Country is doing great!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Congratulations to legislators in New Jersey for not passing taxes that would have driven large numbers of high end taxpayers out of the state. Many were planning to leave, & will now be staying. New York & others should start changing their thought process on taxes, fast!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Thank you to President Moon of South Korea for hosting the American Delegation and me immediately following the very successful G-20 in Japan. While there, it was great to call on Chairman Kim of North Korea to have our very well covered meeting. Good things can happen for all!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Congratulations to Prime Minister Abe of Japan for hosting such a fantastic and well run G-20. There wasn’t a thing that was missing or a mistake that was made. PERFECT! The people of Japan must be very proud of their Prime Minister.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:04 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:07 pm

“In my opinion the President has done more good on the Korean issue in the last year and a half than President Obama did in eight years. If you look at the strides they made during the Obama years, which advocated strategic patience-they stuck their head in the sand. This is.....

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:08 pm

.....why President Trump has to deal with North Korea the way it is now. He had to figure out what to do with the Korea mess. I think this is why the President deserves a lot of credit.” Harry Kazianis, Center for the National Interest. Thank you!

Return to “Your first forum”