BHO still lieing his way forward

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

BHO still lieing his way forward

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Didn't he just tell us he was going to send them home?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is holding off for now on seeking new legal authority to send unaccompanied migrant kids back home faster.

The approach is a change from what the White House has signaled and follows criticism from immigration advocates who said the administration’s planned approach was too harsh.

It was confirmed Monday by two congressional aides who spoke on condition of anonymity ahead of a formal announcement.

Obama intends to ask Congress on Tuesday for more than $2 billion in emergency spending to deal with the children who’ve been arriving by the thousands from Central America.

For now he will not ask Congress to change the law to allow him to send the kids back home faster. White House officials said they still want more authority to act more quickly.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

PlanoSooner

Re: BHO still lieing his way forward

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 pm

dick-tater
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

grace

Postby grace » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 pm

I don't think he has a plan. Any predictions how long this problem (open border) continues?

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:16 pm

grace wrote:I don't think he has a plan. Any predictions how long this problem (open border) continues?

It'll continue from now on.
The last president who even tried to do anything about it was Eisenhower.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

grace wrote:I don't think he has a plan. Any predictions how long this problem (open border) continues?

To have a plan, he would have to have a clue. I've never seen evidence of either.

Return to “Your first forum”