You Are Not Crazy! He is...

Description of your first forum.
mayhem

You Are Not Crazy! He is...

Postby mayhem » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 pm

You’re not crazy:

Trump just blamed Obama for the Russian attack that Trump says didn’t happen
President Trump called the Russian hack a "hoax" and then blamed it on Obama, on the same day! Insane or brilliant?
--Bob Cesca

PS Who can believe this guy?
All Life is Feudal

Sangersteve

Re: You Are Not Crazy! He is...

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm

I'll type real slow so you might get it.

The "Russian" hack never existed. After Vault 7 was released,all of the hacking tools developed by our agencies were free to use by anyone. Including tools that allow the original IP to be altered to appear as if it came from wherever the hacker wanted it to come from.

The "hack" was by agency insiders, probably directed by dem operatives in the whitehouse.

However,team Obama knew it was going on and chose not to address it because it would open up the investigation before they came up with a cover story.

Now that they've been caught admitting they slow walked the investigation, the cover up has begun.

The Russia story is as fake as the day is long. Dems ate it up like honey from the hive.

Now I know you will have a million reasons as to how the Russia story is real and won't even bother to dig deeper than CNN, but ask yourself, if there was anything to it where is the proof?

Dem operatives have leaked everything they can including Trump getting more ice cream than his guests.....................but no leak of any consequence with facts about collusion.

Why no leaks about collusion? Because it might expose the real "hackers".

Everything else is just fluff and diversion.

While you're researching this conundrum, why did all of the Susan Rice unmasking papers get spirited away to the Obama library, where they can't be reached by investigators?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Trump was right..the supposed collusion between Trump and Russia was a 7 month long B.S. story.

Meanwhile. there WAS collusion involving Comey and Lynch..also Wasserman Schultz and Hillary..and Russian involvement in the election that Obama swept under the rug because Hillary was a guaranteed win.

Loretta Lynch is the one headed for the big house.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:49 pm

GFB wrote:Trump was right..the supposed collusion between Trump and Russia was a 7 month long B.S. story.

Meanwhile. there WAS collusion involving Comey and Lynch..also Wasserman Schultz and Hillary..and Russian involvement in the election that Obama swept under the rug because Hillary was a guaranteed win.

Sanger said there wasn't a Russian hack....
Why state Obama swept Russian involvement under the rug.....when no hack happen
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:56 pm

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:Trump was right..the supposed collusion between Trump and Russia was a 7 month long B.S. story.

Obama was sure Hillary would win, so any Russian involvement or influence (hack or no hack)..was hushed up, because Obama didn't want to taint Hillary's big victory.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 pm

GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

Obama was sure Hillary would win, so any Russian involvement or influence (hack or no hack)..was hushed up, because Obama didn't want to taint Hillary's big victory.

That's the bottom line. That's why Obama ridiculed Trump when The Donald mentioned the possibility of the election being rigged.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Sangersteve wrote:I'll type real slow so you might get it.

--idiot

The "Russian" hack never existed. After Vault 7 was released,all of the hacking tools developed by our agencies were free to use by anyone. Including tools that allow the original IP to be altered to appear as if it came from wherever the hacker wanted it to come from.

--The hack took place as is confirmed by all kinds of non partisan agencies. Just shut that issue up.

The "hack" was by agency insiders, probably directed by dem operatives in the whitehouse.

--Wrong! This is gonna come out sooner or later. Why don't you wait to embarrass yourself?

However,team Obama knew it was going on and chose not to address it because it would open up the investigation before they came up with a cover story.

--Wrong again! You guys blame Obama for everything up to the crucifixion but when he says he didn't want to be seen as putting his thumb on the scale' you accuse of of the obverse! idiot. If he'd interfered,you'd have had someone cut his thumb off.

Now that they've been caught admitting they slow walked the investigation, the cover up has begun.r

Completely wrong and only believed by those who think they can temp others to stumble on those briars.

The Russia story is as fake as the day is long. Dems ate it up like honey from the hive.

--You probably believe an American presidential election could be rigged too, don't you. Even those secs/state of flyover states (as well as others) have reported it's not possible... not not likely ... impossible.

Now I know you will have a million reasons as to how the Russia story is real and won't even bother to dig deeper than CNN, but ask yourself, if there was anything to it where is the proof?

--There will be proof I believe strongly ... that's why there's 'ten dozen' Where there's that much smoke, there has to be a smoke making machine.

Dem operatives have leaked everything they can including Trump getting more ice cream than his guests.....................but no leak of any consequence with facts about collusion.

--Shit, I say Shit, sir. Everybody leaks ...

Why no leaks about collusion? Because it might expose the real "hackers".

--This is so stupid I'll not respondto it.

Everything else is just fluff and diversion.

--No , deny, deflect, disemble ... all are wholly owned by the trumplets

While you're researching this conundrum, why did all of the Susan Rice unmasking papers get spirited away to the Obama library, where they can't be reached by investigators?

--I'll get back to you on that. Sorry if this is written too fast for you but I can't go as slow as you need me to when I'm steaming .... steaming, I tell you.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:36 pm

While we are waiting for mayhem to reach reasonable collusion ... uh, that would be 'a reasonable conclusion' rather ... let's be entertained by some of Cheeto's great twits ...

Here's a favorite: Oct. 17, 2013

Trump tells David Letterman that he’s done “a lot of business with the Russians” and says they are “smart” and “tough” and that they don’t look “so dumb right now.” He calls Putin a “tough guy” and says that he “met him once.”

Mmmm ...
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 pm

... and ...

November 2013
Trump says he has a relationship with Vladimir Putin:

“I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today,” he said on MSNBC of the Miss Universe pageant. “He’s probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I’m sure he’s going to be seeing it in some form, but I do have a relationship with him and I think it’s very interesting to see what’s happened.”
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:46 pm

... and a real winner ... ddt's comment about President Obama to Pootin ...

shades of the Dixie Chicks isn't it ...

March 13, 2014
Trump tells NBC's "Today" that the US should “definitely do sanctions” against Russia for their aggression in Ukraine.

"And we have to show some strength. I mean, Putin has eaten Obama's lunch, therefore our lunch, for a long period of time," he said. "And I just hope that Obama, who's not looking too good, doesn't do something very foolish and very stupid to show his manhood. I just hope that doesn't happen."
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Trump tells Jeffrey Lord of the American Spectator that Putin treated him “unbelievably well” during Miss Universe and cites Putin to say the term “American exceptionalism” is a “dangerous term.”

“Well, I think it’s a very dangerous term in one way, because I heard Putin saying, ‘Who do they think they are, saying they’re exceptional?’ You can feel you’re exceptional, but when you start throwing it in other countries’ faces or other people’s faces, I actually think it’s a very dangerous term to use,” Trump tells Lord, a CNN contributor. “Well, I heard that Putin was saying to somebody—you know I had the Miss Universe contest over in Moscow recently, six months ago, and Putin, by the way, treated us unbelievably well. And it was at that time that Putin said, ‘Who do they think they are saying they’re exceptional?’ And I understand that. You know, he said, ‘Why are they exceptional? They have killings in the streets. Look at what’s going on in Chicago and different places. They have all of this turmoil, all of the things that are happening in there.’”
All Life is Feudal

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:12 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote: Sanger said there wasn't a Russian hack....

That's the bottom line. That's why Obama ridiculed Trump when The Donald mentioned the possibility of the election being rigged.

Rigged....has nothing to do with a hack or potential Russian involvement

The Donald wasn't confident so he made another claim.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:31 pm

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:

Good plan..winners cover all the bases.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:47 pm

GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:That's the bottom line. That's why Obama ridiculed Trump when The Donald mentioned the possibility of the election being rigged.

The thing is: most of the time you can't cover all the bases ... you do your best to cover the important ones ... but there is no rigged when it comes to the national election ... it just ain't possible to cover that many bases ... plus the the witness/testimony of those closest to the voting booths ... there just was no significant (or even minor) rigging!!!
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm

OK. So it was rigged. Read:

Opinions
The election really was rigged

Voters in Exeter, N.H. (Elise Amendola/Associated Press)

By Dana Milbank Opinion writer November 29, 2016
A voting scandal of epic proportion tilted this election. The scam involved millions of people.

No, I’m not talking about the recount the Clinton campaign joined in Wisconsin and may seek in Michigan and Pennsylvania. Hillary Clinton and her aides were correct before, when they said voting fraud is rare. The recounts won’t change the election’s outcome. And after rightly criticizing Donald Trump for saying he might not honor the election results, Clinton and her aides, who admit they have no evidence of skullduggery, risk looking hypocritical.

Neither am I talking about Trump’s outlandish and baseless claim that millions of non-citizens and dead people voted illegally. That’s as absurd as his preelection claims that the voting system was “rigged.”

Both distract from the real scandal, which is happening in plain sight. Millions of would-be voters didn’t participate because of obstacles designed to discourage them. The hurdles were, thanks to a 2013 Supreme Court ruling invalidating key parts of the Voting Rights Act, largely legal. And they arguably suppressed enough minority voters to cost Clinton the election.
All Life is Feudal

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm

GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:That's the bottom line. That's why Obama ridiculed Trump when The Donald mentioned the possibility of the election being rigged.

What a load of bovine excrement.

The Donald just threw it and some believed

the Donald was scared of losing...made up another lie

Did Rush go all slobber mouth claiming rigged election ?

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:40 am

Rush did go slobber mouth over the Donalds lie .....old Rush claimed rigged means........the media

It's on the Entertainers website, easily found in less than a minute.

bwaaahaaaahaaaaa

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:56 am

John in Plano wrote:Rush did go slobber mouth over the Donalds lie .....old Rush claimed rigged means........the media

bwaaahaaaahaaaaa

Of course it did..who do you think Trump was referring to?

If there was someone else, Trump had no way of knowing that...and what's the difference anyways?

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:02 am

GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Rush did go slobber mouth over the Donalds lie .....old Rush claimed rigged means........the media

bwaaahaaaahaaaaa

If there was someone else, Trump had no way of knowing that...and what's the difference anyways?

Ask the liar, it's obvious entertainers think they know what his lies mean.

lies matter......Trump was losing lied to get attention

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 am

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

bwaaahaaaahaaaaa

Ask the liar, it's obvious entertainers think they know what his lies mean.

lies matter......Trump was losing lied to get attention

Did it work?

Return to “Your first forum”