Official 24 - Day 9 thread

Description of your first forum.
Benbrook Susie

Official 24 - Day 9 thread

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 am

Yes, this is a continuation from my thread on DD. I'll repost story line stuff, comments, and speculations. Sorry if the emoticons from over there do not translate well over here. :)

( Originally posted on DD Tuesday, May 6th, 2014, at 2:35 am by me )

Oooh, I'm soooo happy to chat about "24" again !! 8-)

It's been four years, so I will state that YES, there will be spoilers, so if you haven't watched, DON'T READ this yet !! That applies every week.

Okay, who doesn't trust Tate Donovan ?? He might be a good guy looking out for the President's health, but we can't be sure......

Speaking of health, is Audrey back to her old self ?? How much influence did new hubby have in her recovery ??

Who didn't know that Eastern European Blonde Bimbo Girlfriend was not what she seemed ??? More secrets from her ( and weapons-buying partner / mom ) to come.......

Kinda like Chloe's Goth look. It suits her perpetual scowl.

Did anyone else notice that it looked like there were uncovered windows in the Hacker Haven ???? Wouldn't they want to block any possible views from cameras / chance surveillance ??

Nice to see Sarah from "Chuck." So far, I like her. Hope she's a good guy.

Is Benjamin Bratt a good guy ?? They can keep him on camera while I figure it out..... :wink:
Last edited by Benbrook Susie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter where you go, there you are...

Benbrook Susie

Re: Official 24 - Day 9 thread

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:56 am

Okay, that went well. Here's more from the past few weeks :

( Originally posted on DD Saturday, May 10th, 2014, at 9:12 pm by Kevin McCarthy )

we watched the first two hours last night....yay!!!

chloe rocked the euro-trash goth look...jack spoke even less than i recall him doing in the past...the president's chief of staff was instantly unlikeable...william devane is such a class act...i hope the guy falsely accused of friendly fire gets cleared...and yes, i knew the euro-blonde was going to be worse than just an annoying set decoration....

it was a big tv night for us...started with the latest episodes of person of interest & the blacklist---and then jack was back! :smile:
Last edited by Benbrook Susie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:59 am

( Originally posted on DD Sunday, May 11th, 2014, at 5:46 am by me )

Was the VP referred to at all ?? Always wonder who he / she will turn out to be.

Have I mentioned lately that Nina still ain't dead ??

Thankfully, Evil Sherry Palmer still is ( yet she's busy commanding Beckett, Ryan, Esposito, & Castle over on ABC....... :smile: )

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 am

( Originally posted on DD Tuesday, May 13th, 2014, at 2:07 am by me )

So many questions / comments......

Terrorist Mom ( Margot ?? ) is beyond creepy !!!!! :shock: Hoping she & daughter Simone will get in a fight and kill each other, or Simone's Reluctant Terrorist hubby will bump them off for us.

I was wondering about Morris ( and had hoped to see him ) and the offspring last week. Did Chloe have to identify the bodies ?? If not, how do we know they're deceased ?? Because, in 24Land, we know better than to assume anyone is dead unless we see them kilt beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Why would Jack turn around when anyone yelled "Bauer !!" ?? Chloe's the only one he would respond to, and she would yell "Jack !!" instead.

Who did Jack shoot in his quest to enter the Embassy ?? Random innocent folk ( sooo not like him ) or specific likely weasel targets ??

How the heck is he going to get the framed Drone Dude ( Tanner ?? ) out next week ??

Is Audrey's hubby a control freak, power hungry, or both ?? Raise your hand if you didn't know he was gonna forge the President's signature. :smile:

Hacker Boss ( Adrian ?? ) will not get away with messing up Jack's credentials....

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 am

( Originally posted on DD Thursday, May 15th, 2014, at 11:34 am by Kevin McCarthy )

my question about the framed dude (tanner)...

you're telling me that in a facility that sensitive that they didn't have constant audio/video monitoring and a data recorder on his console while he was flying the drone?
Last edited by Benbrook Susie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 am

( Originally posted on DD Sunday, May 18th, 2014, at 7:39 pm by Gopher )

Just now got caught up due to life getting in the way of my TV watching the last two weeks.:who:

Who is terrorist Mom and where have we seen her before?
Nice back story about the blonde agent.
Chloe will take out Hacker Dude, when the time comes.
Last edited by Benbrook Susie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 am

( Originally posted Monday, May 19th, 2014, at 1:41 am by me )

Hi Gopher !!

According to the Pedia of Wiki, Terrorist mom Margot ( aka Michelle Fairley ) was in "Game of Thrones" and USA Network's "Suits."

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 am

( Originally posted Thursday, May 29th, 2014, at 12:07 am by me )

I really should NOT wait days after any episode to post; I can't remember enough to make coherent comments !!! :smile:

Terrorist daughter is more brainwashed ( and scared ) than committed to the cause.

Computer Genius at London CIA reminds me of Milo from the early seasons....... And that somehow makes me think of Edgar, who was one of my favorite characters.

Did I hear Hacker Boss tell Chloe that he loves her ????

Audrey's hubby is showing some humanity and humility ---- is it real ?? And will Jack and Audrey get to spend some time together after the crisis ?? I guess that will only be alluded to; the day will be over by then.

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 am

Okay, we're caught up to the current episode..... I wrote down questions at 9:00 p.m. before switching over to "House Hunters." ;)

So Navid has ( had ) a sister and niece. Too bad they probably won't last long with Margot in the picture.

Wondered if Simone was dead after the bus hit. Scenes from next week answered that.......

How the heck was MI-5 able to track Jack's vehicle into the tunnel and to Arms Dealer Dude ?!?! Who even knew to place a locator and when did they do so ??

Who is Tall Blondie with the Prime Minister ?? Chief of Staff or British equivalent ?? I suspect we don't like her.....

So who is Benjamin Bratt ( can't remember his CIA Agent name ) really working for ?? Was Kate's hubby actually innocent ---- apparently framed ??

Will Milo look-alike be able to reconstruct missing info and remain alive ??

Anyone else notice that the title of the new Tom Cruise movie ( looooong promo near the end of "24" ) sounds like a soap opera ?? Edge of Tomorrow :D

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:21 pm

~~~~~~ Bumping this during daylight hours for previous DD participants and other "24" viewers ~~~~~~

I've been watching old episodes ( just finished Day One from 2001 - 02 and 3 hours into Day Two from 2002 ) on DirecTV's Audience channel........... I still recall basic plot lines, but have forgotten ooodles of secondary characters. I unerringly know which people to immediately dislike, though. :D

Gopher

Postby Gopher » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Caught up again, monday at 7 is a tough time for me to watch in real time. :cry:

There have been grumblings that Jack's body count is not high enough this season. Hope some of those folks are happy after this week. :lol:

DirecTV has run all of the seasons back to back for some time now. After about season 3 it's just a rehash, time after time. I still watch anyway. :mrgreen:
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Stand on it till you smell stink!

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:26 am

I forget which season it was that Dim Kim finally grew up / light bulbs finally switched on in her brain..... :)

I'll keep watching DTV for Chloe to show up, too ( Season 3 ?? ).

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 am

~ I think the Milo-look-alike character is named Gavin. I hoped he'd rise up out of the water a lá Jason Bourne.... 8-)

~ Who didn't know the guy Margot sent to the hospital would be able to get close to Simone due to crap security ????? :)

~ Apparently I was not paying enough attention when Navarro ( Benjamin Bratt ) was talking on the phone ---- was it the arms dealer Jack cut loose, or Chloe's Hacker Boss, or a new guy on the other end ???

~ Will we finally get to find out who the VP is ?? Does he / she know about Heller's health issues ??

~ Who is the new young dude in a suit helping Heller ?? I want to like him; we'll see...

~ So Big Bad Russian Dude knows Boudreau forged the President's signature; this does not bode well for Mark.....

~ Surely Heller knows he CANNOT TRUST Margot about anything !!!!!! And he must have something up his sleeve for Wembley, right ??

~ :evil: Channel 4 stole time at 8:27 ---- we did not see the time stamp upon returning from that commercial break. SHAME ON THEM !!!!!! :twisted:

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 am

Bumpage for easier finding on Monday night.

Still mad at Channel 4 for stealing time ------ grrrrrrrrrr :evil:

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 am

My musings from Monday night will have to wait.......

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I just love that Chloe uses an Alienware laptop.

"Silicon Valley" really got on my nerves its first season because all the computer geeks used Apple products. Maybe they were going for the laughs, there, but I suspect it was more about product placement.

Chief of Staff actor is really good at his craft. You could just see what was going through his mind all over his face when the Prez told him his plans to surrender himself.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

kent

Postby kent » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Was Heller really killed or did Chloe delay the signal long enough for them to get him out of there.

Who didn't know that evil son would take command of the drones and still proceed to targets? (given away in previews for next week)

I'm liking the CIA chick, she should have been cast in Blacklist.

Is Jordan dead? Stupid kid fell for the "is the safety on trick"/ Jack would have tested it on the guy's leg.

Just how good of a battery does Chloe have in that laptop?

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:58 pm

kent wrote:Was Heller really killed or did Chloe delay the signal long enough for them to get him out of there.

Who didn't know that evil son would take command of the drones and still proceed to targets? (given away in previews for next week)

I'm liking the CIA chick, she should have been cast in Blacklist.

Is Jordan dead? Stupid kid fell for the "is the safety on trick"/ Jack would have tested it on the guy's leg.

Just how good of a battery does Chloe have in that laptop?

I'm pretty sure Heller will survive. I have NO IDEA how!

CIA chick we knew as FBI Agent Sarah from "Chuck". She's gorgeous!

Alienware is fierce gaming laptop.
from gamer site:
"Battery life Alienware 14While gaming notebooks aren't noted for their battery life, it's nice to know that the Alienware 14 can go for at least half the day without a recharge. On the LAPTOP Battery Test (Web surfing via Wi-Fi), the notebook lasted 5 hours and 17 minutes. That's about 15 minutes less than last year's model, but still an hour longer than the average."
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 am

My whole post just disappeared !!!!!! :twisted:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:50 am

Benbrook Susie wrote:My whole post just disappeared !!!!!! :twisted:
I've had that happen too. I think it was because I neglected to click the "submit" button at the bottom and pressed enter.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”