State Championship game

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: State Championship game

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:37 am

BigTex wrote:Here's one of the problems with the FSSW-Plus channel. On Spectrum cable we get the FSSW-Plus Standard Def channel, but the High Def channel is a separate subscription. However, if I access Spectrum on my computer I get the High Def channel. It makes no sense.

The Mavericks have priority on FSSW, which leaves Stars hockey fans scrambling for a way to watch the game when it gets bumped to FSSW-Plus. We end up watching on our computers on the Fox Sports Go app.

That's weird. Mine (FSSW-Plus) is HD. It's 320; what channel do you have it on?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:42 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:
Jim Jack wrote:It was blacked out there? That really is terrible.

I think so too.
But--they will show a recording at 10 AM on Saturday. poo, who cares then?

My older brother called me this morning to say he had just watched it; he hadn't heard what the result was yet.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:21 am

jellowrestling wrote:
BigTex wrote:Here's one of the problems with the FSSW-Plus channel. On Spectrum cable we get the FSSW-Plus Standard Def channel, but the High Def channel is a separate subscription. However, if I access Spectrum on my computer I get the High Def channel. It makes no sense.

The Mavericks have priority on FSSW, which leaves Stars hockey fans scrambling for a way to watch the game when it gets bumped to FSSW-Plus. We end up watching on our computers on the Fox Sports Go app.

I was surprised last night to see that it was working. Previously when I went to 320 I got a message that the channel was not authorized. When I asked Spectrum about it they said it was a seperate subscription charge. I know several other Stars fans were complaining about the same thing. I guess enough of us complained to finally get it corrected.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:03 pm

BigTex wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

I was surprised last night to see that it was working. Previously when I went to 320 I got a message that the channel was not authorized. When I asked Spectrum about it they said it was a seperate subscription charge. I know several other Stars fans were complaining about the same thing. I guess enough of us complained to finally get it corrected.

Merry Christmas!

macadoodle

Postby macadoodle » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:28 am

The HP & Allen championship games were two of the best football games I have seen all year.
Beats watching the Cowboys.

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Attendance for the last three years. In 2015, the championships were held in Houston.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (6.26 KiB) Viewed 469 times

Return to “Your first forum”