Because all some idiots do is rag on teachers...

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Because all some idiots do is rag on teachers...

Postby planosteve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Ralph incessently posts weird and stupid shit that very few people care about. And that's probably why nobody new ever joins the board. Nobody in their right mind would want to waste their time with that garbage.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:31 pm

planosteve wrote:Ralph incessently posts weird and stupid shit that very few people care about. And that's probably why nobody new ever joins the board. Nobody in their right mind would want to waste their time with that garbage.

---------------------------------------------------------------- if they don't care they don't have to reply and look at this thread , its over a hundred posts . Plus you and i sometimes talk about different things PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:35 pm

ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:Ralph incessently posts weird and stupid shit that very few people care about. And that's probably why nobody new ever joins the board. Nobody in their right mind would want to waste their time with that garbage.

---------------------------------------------------------------- if they don't care they don't have to reply and look at this thread , its over a hundred posts . Plus you and i sometimes talk about different things PSteve .

Look at the front page. Nine (9) posts are the weird and stupid moronic shit that is about all you ever post.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:43 pm

i wouldn't post info if i didn't think it was interesting PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:44 pm

just looked , it all looks like current NEWS to me PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm

ralph wrote:i wouldn't post info if i didn't think it was interesting PSteve .

That juvenile garbage stories are interesting to you, it doesn't surprise me.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:00 pm

yeah , while you post geese and a bit of snow and a frozen lake in Colorado PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:07 pm

course , if you don't like it post some Brother Jonathan or some 'holocaust denial or similar . Maybe that you are good at cooking beans or talk some new anti JEW theory PSteve . Most everything i post is Current Affairs , aren't you interested in the USA Ranking falling in the world of 'europeons' and third world sh1tholers that want to invade the USA by any means possible PSteve ?? [as i roll my eyes :roll: ]

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:52 pm

ralph wrote:to no one in particular , i simply post reality . All the dreg teachers have links to info and as others have commented my links to teachers are their sex abuse on school students are factual as far as my links are concerned . Reality and Truth plus facts is what i provide .

Ok, I come home and see this thread and I can't take it any more. I'm mostly a lurker and I don't get involved in this stuff but I can't let this one pass.

That's reality? You are so full of crap that the whites of your eyes are brown. We aren't like that, you stupid one-finger typing, no punctuation-knowing piece of crap.

I taught for 20 years and worked with 0 people like what you post. No diddling kids. Nobody got high or drunk at work. You know what else? Many are actually CONSERVATIVES like me. I know of two that host Bible studies in their classrooms during lunch. Every day I get an email from one of our coaches with a devotional message. Sure, some are way to the left and I don't agree with them. But you know what? I don't have a problem with them being different.

So, the stupid drivel that you post isn't reality. It's just stupid. So go ahead, post something else from an article that you dredged up. Nobody cares.

If Steve bans me over it, fine. I've had my say.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 pm

another emotional tax payer paid teacher eh . Everything i link to is a TRUE story about a teacher . My links are REALITY as far as the individual teachers i post about and provide links for and that can't be denied JimJack .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Very interesting exchange. Ralph is posting real stories, of what I think we all agree, are a small number of bad teachers. Rusty is posting stories of great teachers.

Rusty has every right to be incensed at the stories about bad teachers, he has a fine example of a good teacher right in his home.

What I don't quite understand is why Rusty is mad at ralph about. Ralph's post's are true and address a real problem.

I believe that emotion is clouding the issue, and my first thought is that Rusty believes the negative post's reflect on his personal knowledge of good teachers.

Bottom line for me is that Rusty's anger should be directed toward bad teachers and not ralph for posting the stories. The other side of the story is that ralph knows this button triggers Rusty and he post's to get under Rusty's skin.

Simply put, ralph knock it off for a bit, Rusty direct your feelings toward bad teachers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- HERE you go , read it and learn something eh JimJack !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 am

so , did you learn anything from the post i quoted Jim JACK . The quoted post acknowledges that I posts reality while others , like YOU don't like the reality and Truth about Teachers that i post . So then you cry and whine as if teachers are a special class .
Teachers are tax payer paid PUBLIC EMPLOYEES and nothing more and are not paid to sexually abuse students as many of them do , see my links . Yeah , this is supposed to be a polite but Adult message board where Truth , not emotion matters . You sound like a lefty so just another bad influence on American kids JimJack .

Return to “Your first forum”