Because all some idiots do is rag on teachers...

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Because all some idiots do is rag on teachers...

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 pm

I realize that most people won't read any of these, because, even though the poster in question is an idiot with a hard-on, and a very peculiar obsession, with "bad" teachers (particularly when it's sex related, hmmm), he's part of the "agenda". So many of y'all tend to let it pass. (He may be a moron, but he's our moron) Well, stupid is as stupid does as stupid condones. If you're condoning the crap he spews, and letting it pass by tacetly approving this garbage, you're as guilty as he is. Jello, sorry, but I'm going to call you out on this. I'm especially surprised at your non-responses to the idiot's negative posts on teachers. You and I both know that there are good and bad in any kind of profession, but the education profession has FAR more good, dedicated, and devoted teachers than the few bad apples.

Do I take this personally? Does it piss me off? Damn right. My wife is a teacher, and I see her dedication, her unreimbursed hours, her nights and weekends devoted to making sure that the following week is productive for the students.

So, to the idiot who shall remain nameless, I say "screw you". You couldn't handle one f**king day in a classroom.

I gave up after these, far too many positive posts to mention.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... g.amp.html

https://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobricen ... wnV5gMbwyr

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... y,amp.html

http://time.com/5028119/tehama-californ ... g-teacher/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iller.html

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com/201 ... hreat/amp/

The guilty parties here are NOT the ralph's of the world, but the people with some sense, who still llow him to continue, unabated, with his stupid comments.

GFB

Re: Because all some idiots do is rag on teachers...

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm

I wasn’t aware that Ralph was posting false stories about teachers.

They sure LOOK like really stories.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:47 pm

GFB wrote:I wasn’t aware that Ralph was posting false stories about teachers.

Did I say these were false stories? You do read English, don't you ralph?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:57 pm

rusty wrote:

So what exactly is the problem?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:03 pm

- ------------------------------------------ Yeah , my info is REAL stories with links and facts , arrests and other stuff providing evidence of the Reality of my info . Course EMOTION Driven and Unserious [jokester type] people are the cause of a lot of the ILLS that now exist in the USA . Yep , jokester type people don't like seeing REALITY or if they see it they will deny it for personal gain [imo] Greg .

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:19 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Because that's all you do. And you, or you're alter-ego/doppelganger, try to lump all teachers into the same pile. For some reason, you guys have a hard-on for teachers who aren't the majority. Yet, the constant posts try to PLACE these teachers in the majority.

I don't mind if idiots harp on me, I just consider the source, but I'm pretty damn protective. When people try to lump the bad teachers in with teachers like my wife, one of my daughter's, and one of my son in laws, I get a little touchy.

And if you're NOT ralph, then why the Hell does it matter to you? Just stay out there on the West coast, be incognito, and mind your own damn business.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:24 pm

I damn sure wish i knew how "ralph" made a living. But "he's" too big of a chicken s**t to post anything about himself. I'm sure there are plenty of stories about "his" profession that we could all rag on.

Anyone who thinks they need to remain that secretive is either a dipshit or a fake.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:27 pm

aw haw , [chuckle] !!
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and as i look it looks like all my info is on Individual Teachers that are named and probably now numbered but individuals none the less . And YEAH . theres heck of a LOT individual pervert TEACHERS .

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:51 pm

ralph wrote:aw haw , [chuckle] !!
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and as i look it looks like all my info is on Individual Teachers that are named and probably now numbered but individuals none the less . And YEAH . theres heck of a LOT individual pervert TEACHERS .

Tell us a bit about yourself ralph. Or are you too big of a chickens**t?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Not sure what his beef is. We’re just posting..oops I mean YOU’RE just posting real stories of scummy teachers.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm

GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

Not sure what his beef is. We’re just posting..oops I mean YOU’RE just posting real stories of scummy teachers.

Blah, blah, blah. Talking to hear yourself talk.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Very interesting exchange. Ralph is posting real stories, of what I think we all agree, are a small number of bad teachers. Rusty is posting stories of great teachers.

Rusty has every right to be incensed at the stories about bad teachers, he has a fine example of a good teacher right in his home.

What I don't quite understand is why Rusty is mad at ralph about. Ralph's post's are true and address a real problem.

I believe that emotion is clouding the issue, and my first thought is that Rusty believes the negative post's reflect on his personal knowledge of good teachers.

Bottom line for me is that Rusty's anger should be directed toward bad teachers and not ralph for posting the stories. The other side of the story is that ralph knows this button triggers Rusty and he post's to get under Rusty's skin.

Simply put, ralph knock it off for a bit, Rusty direct your feelings toward bad teachers.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Very interesting exchange. Ralph is posting real stories, of what I think we all agree, are a small number of bad teachers. Rusty is posting stories of great teachers.

Rusty has every right to be incensed at the stories about bad teachers, he has a fine example of a good teacher right in his home.

What I don't quite understand is why Rusty is mad at ralph about. Ralph's post's are true and address a real problem.

I believe that emotion is clouding the issue, and my first thought is that Rusty believes the negative post's reflect on his personal knowledge of good teachers.

Bottom line for me is that Rusty's anger should be directed toward bad teachers and not ralph for posting the stories. The other side of the story is that ralph knows this button triggers Rusty and he post's to get under Rusty's skin.

Simply put, ralph knock it off for a bit, Rusty direct your feelings toward bad teachers.

I hate teachers, or anyone else, that prey on kids. They should be prosecuted beyond the full extent of the law. But let's get real. Fortunately, they are the tiny minority. Kind of like plane crashers. They're only news because they rarely happen.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:30 pm

and as i said in the other thread , teacher are no big deal [they ain't all saints] . They get paid by taxpayers to be good teachers and i give them no special favor in the scheme of things when i run across these dreg teachers . As you yourself noted , Ralph posts TRUE stories . Others are not serious people and work from EMOTION and and self interest and aren't interested in reality SSteve .

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 pm

ralph wrote:and as i said in the other thread , teacher are no big deal [they ain't all saints] . They get paid by taxpayers to be good teachers and i give them no special favor in the scheme of things when i run across these dreg teachers . As you yourself noted , Ralph posts TRUE stories . Others are not serious people and work from EMOTION and and self interest and aren't interested in reality SSteve .

Hey troll. Tell us something about yourself.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:07 pm

So what exactly is the problem?[/quote] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and as i look it looks like all my info is on Individual Teachers that are named and probably now numbered but individuals none the less . And YEAH . theres heck of a LOT individual pervert TEACHERS .[/quote]

Not sure what his beef is. We’re just posting..oops I mean YOU’RE just posting real stories of scummy teachers.[/quote]

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:19 pm

ralph wrote:So what exactly is the problem?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and
as i look it looks like all my info is on Individual Teachers that are named and probably now numbered but individuals none the less . And YEAH . theres heck of a LOT individual pervert TEACHERS .

The troll is blathering about being cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs I guess.
Hey troll, what did you do for a living before you're current job as troll?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:41 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 pm

ralph wrote:
GFB wrote:

LOL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 pm

to no one in particular , i simply post reality . All the dreg teachers have links to info and as others have commented my links to teachers are their sex abuse on school students are factual as far as my links are concerned . Reality and Truth plus facts is what i provide .

Return to “Your first forum”