murder suspect in Houston Texas is a 'DACA' type

Description of your first forum.
ralph

murder suspect in Houston Texas is a 'DACA' type

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 pm

--- http://abc13.com/3060796/ --- he is on the run .

jellowrestling

Re: murder suspect in Houston Texas is a 'DACA' type

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

I'm sick of hearing how immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens. That's total crap, and it's droned on endlessly, every time an immigrant commits a horrible crime, which is pretty much every day.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 pm

What we do know for certain is that people who hate immigrants believe that they commit more crimes than non immigrants. :D
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:42 pm

planosteve wrote:What we do know for certain is that people who hate immigrants believe that they commit more crimes than non immigrants. :D

--------------------------------------- :roll: .

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:44 pm

For the record, an illegal alien is NOT an immigrant.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Mark wrote:For the record, an illegal alien is NOT an immigrant.

If you come to this country with the intention to stay permanently you are an immigrant. Legally or not.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------- thanks for the accurate comment Mark .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

planosteve wrote:

If you come to this country with the intention to stay permanently you are an immigrant. Legally or not.

----------------------------------------------- and some people also say that the ww2 'nazi' holocaust ' killing and wholesale murder of Jews [and others] never happened . :roll:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:01 pm

I agree..but lots of people will argue with you about that.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 pm

GFB wrote:

I agree..but lots of people will argue with you about that.

-------------------------- problem is , is when they are taken seriously Greg !!

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 am

Immigration is a process, and our Constitution dictates that congress will determine what the process is.

If a foreigner does not follow that process, then he/she is NOT an immigrant to this nation, by legal definition.

The Democrats had their opportunity to legally define an immigrant as anybody that shows up at our shores, but they chose not to do so.

There is a very good reason the Democrats don't want to be the party in charge when millions of illegal aliens are granted amnesty.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 am

Mark wrote:Immigration is a process, and our Constitution dictates that congress will determine what the process is.

If a foreigner does not follow that process, then he/she is NOT an immigrant to this nation, by legal definition.

The Democrats had their opportunity to legally define an immigrant as anybody that shows up at our shores, but they chose not to do so.

There is a very good reason the Democrats don't want to be the party in charge when millions of illegal aliens are granted amnesty.

Well, your close, but no cigar.

The detailed enumeration of congressional powers in Article I of the Constitution does not include any power to restrict migration as such, even though it does include the power to make laws concerning the “naturalization” of foreigners and “regulate Commerce with foreign Nations.” The Naturalization Clause does not create a power to prevent foreigners from entering the country. It merely allows Congress to set conditions for the grant of citizenship.
https://openborders.info/blog/immigrati ... stitution/

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Immigration is a process, and our Constitution dictates that congress will determine what the process is.

The detailed enumeration of congressional powers in Article I of the Constitution does not include any power to restrict migration as such, even though it does include the power to make laws concerning the “naturalization” of foreigners and “regulate Commerce with foreign Nations.” The Naturalization Clause does not create a power to prevent foreigners from entering the country. It merely allows Congress to set conditions for the grant of citizenship.

You are going to use an extreme left wing whack job website to make your ridiculous point? Once again, you are FOS.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:

You are going to use an extreme left wing whack job website to make your ridiculous point? Once again, you are FOS.

Well yes. If I can't find an extreme right wing whack job website with the correct information, it will just have to do. :D

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:24 am

My information comes straight from Article I of the Constitution and your information comes from an extreme left wing whack job website.

Case closed.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:30 am

Mark wrote:My information comes straight from Article I of the Constitution and your information comes from an extreme left wing whack job website.

Case closed.

If you look again, it's a libertarian website. Open borders is a concept accepted by most libertarians. As well as the founders. But, if you want to consider them extreme left wing whack jobs, you have ever right. It's still a free country. Mostly.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:34 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:My information comes straight from Article I of the Constitution and your information comes from an extreme left wing whack job website.

Case closed.

If you look again, it's a libertarian website. Open borders is a concept accepted by most libertarians. But, if you want to consider them extreme left wing whack jobs, you have ever right. It's still a free country. Mostly.

If Libertarians are for open borders..yes, that's an extreme left wing whack job at my house.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:36 am

planosteve wrote:

Case closed.

If you look again, it's a libertarian website. Open borders is a concept accepted by most libertarians. But, if you want to consider them extreme left wing whack jobs, you have ever right. It's still a free country. Mostly.

------------------------------------------------- yeah , open border libertarians are whack jobs .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:37 am

As were the founders.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 am

but when all is said and done and if a murder has to happen its always good to know and then advertise that an 'illegal alien' 'daca' type mexican / hispanic / latino did the murder .

Return to “Your first forum”