Kellyanne's in hot water

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Kellyanne's in hot water

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, ran afoul of federal laws last year by expressing preferences for one candidate and against another in Alabama’s special Senate election, a federal investigator said in a report released on Tuesday.
In a report submitted to President Donald Trump, the U.S. Office of Special Counsel found that Conway violated the Hatch Act, which regulates campaigning by most executive branch employees. In a release that accompanied the report itself, the office said it was submitting its report to the president “for disciplinary action.”

The White House pushed back against the findings.
“Kellyanne Conway did not advocate for or against the election of any particular candidate,” deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley said on Tuesday. “She simply expressed the president’s obvious position that he have people in the House and Senate who support his agenda. In fact, Kellyanne’s statements actually show her intention and desire to comply with the Hatch Act — as she twice declined to respond to the host’s specific invitation to encourage Alabamians to vote for the Republican.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/ ... ion-438760
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Kellyanne's in hot water

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:51 am

Ha ha ha!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Need to terrify a room full of sociopaths? Could do worse than Kellyanne.
All Life is Feudal

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 am

I doubt she is in hot water.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Ric wrote:I doubt she is in hot water.

We'll see.
All Life is Feudal

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:36 pm

of course we'll see. But I doubt he will rock that boat. This isn't Omarosa wenare talking about.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Return to “Your first forum”