Trump agrees to meet with Kim

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Trump agrees to meet with Kim

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 am

I don't know if this is good or bad. It makes Kim look like a big man. It makes a murderous fanatic dictator look like a reasonable man. What is needed is an agreement with South Korea and reuniting the country under a democratic government. Then the US could finally withdraw and come home. I can't see how that could result from this meeting.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Re: Trump agrees to meet with Kim

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:39 am

i think that The TRUMP has said that he will meet with 'kim' by May . Lots of people think this possible meeting is very important and some on other boards were saying that Trump deserves a 'nobel peace prize' :roll: . Course , i hope that TRUMP rejects the 'prize' if it is offered to him PSteve .

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 am

planosteve wrote:What is needed is an agreement with South Korea and reuniting the country under a democratic government.

That doesn't just "happen."

The most likely way that happens is..the North attacks, and destroys the South.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 am

and wasn't it 'kim' that called for the meeting plus he has said that there will be no more missile tests . Both are signs of 'kims' weakness in some people minds .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 am

and , hearing that USA and S.Korea war games or exercises will continue plus USA Sanctions will stay in place .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

Trump is giving Kim what no other leader of NK could get from a president of the US. Attention. He's either the best leader NK has ever had or Trump is the worst. Or both. :D

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:26 am

Or neither.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:37 am

"The man who brought North Korea to the negotiating table."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:46 am

Kim must be very scared. This is a guy who pumped 59 tomahawks into a mostly empty military base in Syria.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:54 am

planosteve wrote:Kim must be very scared. This is a guy who pumped 59 tomahawks into a mostly empty military base in Syria.

His grandpa told him what we did to Japan..and that was more than 70 years ago.

.. since then we’ve gotten better at it..a lot better.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:05 am

planosteve wrote:Kim must be very scared. This is a guy who pumped 59 tomahawks into a mostly empty military base in Syria.

------------------------------------------------------------- i think that The TRUMP knows where the 'nork' artillery targeting ' south korea ' are . I can see it now after 20 years or so of weapon development since 'General Norman Schwarzkopf' destroyed the retreating 'saddam' military and built the 'Highway of Death' in about 1991 for that retreating 'saddam' military PSteve .
Last edited by ralph on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am

ralph wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------- i think that The TRUMP knows where the 'nork' artillery targeting ' south korea ' are . I can see it now after 20 years or so of weapon development since 'General Norman Schwarzkopf' destroyed the retreating 'saddam' military and built the 'Highway of Death' for that retreating 'saddam' military PSteve .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ most likely 'rocket man' has also seen that ' Highway of Death ' videos PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 pm

and a little General Schwarkopf humor . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjCAuYkrgA --- sorry , might be off topic but i saw it as i googled General Norman Schwarzkopf and to me its pretty funny . ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:06 pm

sorry , off topic i guess but a little General Schwarkopf humor and i did mention the Good General . [compare the good General to 'mrobamas' 'admiral john kirby' ]--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjCAuYkrgA --- sorry , might be off topic but i saw it as i googled General Norman Schwarzkopf and to me its pretty funny . ---

Return to “Your first forum”