not much news on illegal alien CARAVAN at the southern border , saw some on FOX but very little info

Description of your first forum.
ralph

not much news on illegal alien CARAVAN at the southern border , saw some on FOX but very little info

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:53 am

looks to me that they are just being let into the USA , being processed at the border and released in the USA . Has anyone heard anything ??

ralph

Re: not much news on illegal alien CARAVAN at the southern border , saw some on FOX but very little info

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:03 am

Pence is supposed to show up at Border sometime today , just heard on FOX . ------------------------------------- Plus a little info --- https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... 49516e8ac4 ---

ralph

Re: not much news on illegal alien CARAVAN at the southern border , saw some on FOX but very little info

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:22 am

video of Ann Coulter on Steve Hilton show just a day or 2 ago . --- http://video.foxnews.com/v/577823544300 ... show-clips ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 am

They are throwing nets over the wall, climbing up the nets, and back down into the US. So much for the "wall".
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:12 am

planosteve wrote:They are throwing nets over the wall, climbing up the nets, and back down into the US. So much for the "wall".

----------------------------------------------------------------- heard that they are being arrested if they set foot into the USA . And once in the USA they will / might be fed and then get assigned to a cot . Might be the old guarantee of 3 hots and a cot before the processing and disappearing INTO the USA begins . Course , maybe the TRUMP has a plan PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:00 am

ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:They are throwing nets over the wall, climbing up the nets, and back down into the US. So much for the "wall".

----------------------------------------------------------------- heard that they are being arrested if they set foot into the USA . And once in the USA they will / might be fed and then get assigned to a cot . Might be the old guarantee of 3 hots and a cot before the processing and disappearing INTO the USA begins . Course , maybe the TRUMP has a plan PSteve .

You can't stop people fleeing for their lives from murderous regimes. Many of them because we replaced their government with regimes that will do our bidding. So, for the most part we caused the problem.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

I don't understand why so much is being made of this caravan when every day far more aliens than this are crossing the border and giving themselves up to be processed and released all up and down the entire Mexican border.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

sure you can , ------------ besides that , if they need asylum to preserve their lives they are supposed to request asylum at the first country they go through or get to and then REQUEST Asylum , Think that'd be 'mexico' PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:22 am

Kiamichi wrote:I don't understand why so much is being made of this caravan when every day far more aliens than this are crossing the border and giving themselves up to be processed and released all up and down the entire Mexican border.

------------------------------------------- simply symbolic to me , plus The TRUMP is supposed to fix things and stop the invasion as he has at least implied , said or promised he will fix the problem . Then again , some people are beginning to think that The TRUMP thinks that --
'mo people are mo better' -- Kiamichi .

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:32 am

ralph wrote:
Kiamichi wrote:I don't understand why so much is being made of this caravan when every day far more aliens than this are crossing the border and giving themselves up to be processed and released all up and down the entire Mexican border.

------------------------------------------- simply symbolic to me , plus The TRUMP is supposed to fix things and stop the invasion as he has at least implied , said or promised he will fix the problem . Then again , some people are beginning to think that The TRUMP thinks that --

Trump has already changed everything.

Under Obama, anyone could waltz right in..they were given a meaningless court date to appear 2 years later...then they'd be released into this country to just disappear.

These will be detained for months, and many more will have to remain camped out in Mexico while the detainees get processed.

Under Obama, they'd already be in the country to stay.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 am

i don't know , from what i see of the limited coverage and talk about the invader caravan it doesn't look good to me if these invaders are simply housed [jailed and childcare] and fed at MY expense IF they are actually arrested and detained , Then again , maybe they are being processed and sent into the USA to go to my 8 year old Grandkids School . Plus i heard TRUMPS rally speech and some of it didn't sound good to me . --- http://video.foxnews.com/v/577823544300 ... show-clips --- plus some of the Rally speech doesn't sound too good to Ann Coulter and many rally attendees if i read Rally Attendees correctly , imo Greg .
Last edited by ralph on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 am

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:

Under Obama, anyone could waltz right in..they were given a meaningless court date to appear 2 years later...then they'd be released into this country to just disappear.

These will be detained for months, and many more will have to remain camped out in Mexico while the detainees get processed.

Not a thing has changed with the new administration. Asylum claimants are still being processed and released every single day up and down the border due to shortage of detention funds while people are calling for billions of dollars to be wasted on a stupid wall.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:10 am

Kiamichi wrote:
GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:------------------------------------------- simply symbolic to me , plus The TRUMP is supposed to fix things and stop the invasion as he has at least implied , said or promised he will fix the problem . Then again , some people are beginning to think that The TRUMP thinks that --

Not a thing has changed with the new administration. Asylum claimants are still being processed and released every single day up and down the border due to shortage of detention funds while people are calling for billions of dollars to be wasted on a stupid wall.

Wrong..the Caravan people are not being let in.

Under Obama, they’d already be in Los Angeles.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:12 am

CNN is showing live footage . According to a reporter the widdle children , mamacitas , papacitas all slept out in the cold because the Border Patrol Hotel , childcare and day school is already full of assorted third worlders that are being processed or having Breakfast served and diapers changed .

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:37 am

some photos of 'central americans' flying their flag and a few other photos . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... shing.html ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:40 pm

just saw the TRUMP on TV , he is blaming the USA laws . I SPECULATE that these third worlders are going to get what they want , just a guess .

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:08 pm

The illegals are being turned away..they may not enter..they may not claim “asylum.”

Under Obama, they would have all been let right in..but the facility that is holding some of them (for extended period of time..NOT releasing them like Obama did)

..is completely full.

Anyone saying nothing has changed is profoundly confused.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Some that are stuck on the Mexican side..are now marrying strangers, thinking that will make their chances better.

You couldn’t be more wrong if you think nothing’s changed.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 pm

if they are being turned away why aren't ALL of them being turned away . Why is a facility holding any of them , why aren't they ALL turned away if some are being turned away Greg ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:17 pm

COMPLETELY FULL , for what reason is it COMPLETELY FULL eh ??

Return to “Your first forum”