Somebody is trying to blow up the Democrats..... Ralph?

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Somebody is trying to blow up the Democrats..... Ralph?

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:13 pm

A series of pipe bombs were sent to several prominent critics of President Donald Trump and to CNN's New York newsroom, triggering a nationwide investigation and bipartisan condemnation Wednesday.
The targets included former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Eric Holder and former CIA Director John Brennan, officials and investigators said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/su ... on-n923816
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Re: Somebody is trying to blow up the Democrats..... Ralph?

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:54 pm

seems to me that it was all HOAX or show attacks or DRAMA Attacks done by 'democrats' and i of course am happy that it worked out that way and that no one was hurt :| . I mean all the devices were inert and deader than door nails . But the dead giveaway to me was that one was even sent to 'john brennan' PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:01 pm

and just now according to FOX , they found something Addressed to 'maxine waters' PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:11 pm

ralph wrote:seems to me that it was all HOAX or show attacks or DRAMA Attacks done by 'democrats' and i of course am happy that it worked out that way and that no one was hurt :| . I mean all the devices were inert and deader than door nails . But the dead giveaway to me was that one was even sent to 'john brennan' PSteve .
Well, I thought they put door nails in the bomb. But, I just thought you might have heard something, you know, like rumors on the internet or something. Gossip maybe? Whispers?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:39 pm

ralph wrote:and just now according to FOX , they found something Addressed to 'maxine waters' PSteve .

------------------------------------- thats no rumor , whisper or anything else . 'mad max; getting a package just a little while ago was reported on FOX just a little while ago . Its the second package to 'mad max' according to FOX PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:43 pm

reading your post just a couple posts above it sounds like YOU are pretty familiar with 'boom device building' PSteve

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Taking out the trash?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:27 pm

ralph wrote:seems to me that it was all HOAX or show attacks or DRAMA Attacks done by 'democrats' and i of course am happy that it worked out that way and that no one was hurt :| . I mean all the devices were inert and deader than door nails . But the dead giveaway to me was that one was even sent to 'john brennan' PSteve .

Agree..most likely a Democrat ploy.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 am

ohuh , looks like more 'dems' were skulking around doing more drama overnight PSteve !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:03 am

'biden' got a boom device as well as some liberal 'dem' actor that is known as an actor portraying gangsters [robert deniro] PSteve .

Return to “Your first forum”