Cable

Description of your first forum.
mayhem

Cable

Postby mayhem » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Q1 2019 Ratings: CNN Remains in Cable’s Top 10 and Delivers Year-Over-Year Growth In Total Viewers
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Re: Cable

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Fox News averaged 2.4 million viewers during the period of Dec. 31 to March 31 to take the top spot in primetime, according to Nielsen. The network was paced by the strong performance of Hannity, which finished the quarter as the most watched cable news show during the 9 -10 pm timeslot with an average of 3.1 million viewers, according to Nielsen.

MSNBC finished second with 1.9 million viewers, followed by ESPN (1.6 million viewers), HGTV (1.3 million) and TBS (1.2 million), according to Nielsen.

USA Network, History, Hallmark Channel and TNT all tied for fifth place with 1.1 million viewers, with CNN, Investigation Discovery and Discovery Channel rounding out the top 10 most watched networks for the month.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:35 pm

CNN..way behind HGTV and the Hallmark channel.

..joke.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:43 pm

"Disapproval 52.8" and "Approval 41.9"
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:55 pm

mayhem wrote:"Disapproval 52.8" and "Approval 41.9"

CNN?

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:02 pm

GFB wrote:
mayhem wrote:"Disapproval 52.8" and "Approval 41.9"

CNN?

"538"
All Life is Feudal

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:27 pm

It's a joke son,I say a joke

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:50 am

Fox News' Tucker Carlson absolutely dominated CNN last week, beating their entire prime time line up combined in total viewers by over 1,000,000 viewers — and CNN is not handling the news well.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 am

CNN’s target audience is entirely outside the U.S.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 am

Every now and then I force myself to turn on Ducey, Goosey, and the blond in the morning. It's like being back in high school watching Happy Days. :D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

bodine

Postby bodine » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:34 pm

I thought this would be a discussion about Josh Brolin's character in Deadpool 2. Silly me....

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:25 pm

"That might work – (the old way) this year. But it will probably never work again. White America is shrinking. In 2012, for the first time in modern history, the majority of babies born in the US belonged to some kind of "ethnic minority". According to the Census Bureau, in 25 to 30 years, non-Hispanic whites will no longer make up a majority of the US population. If the Republican party continues to cling to plutocracy, misogyny, homophobia, and racial division, it will be, as President George HW Bush (surely the whitest of white men ever to occupy the White House) would say, "in deep doo-doo"."

GFB wrote:Fox News averaged 2.4 million viewers during the period of Dec. 31 to March 31 to take the top spot in primetime, according to Nielsen. The network was paced by the strong performance of Hannity, which finished the quarter as the most watched cable news show during the 9 -10 pm timeslot with an average of 3.1 million viewers, according to Nielsen.

MSNBC finished second with 1.9 million viewers, followed by ESPN (1.6 million viewers), HGTV (1.3 million) and TBS (1.2 million), according to Nielsen.

USA Network, History, Hallmark Channel and TNT all tied for fifth place with 1.1 million viewers, with CNN, Investigation Discovery and Discovery Channel rounding out the top 10 most watched networks for the month.
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Liberals hate white people.

White liberals are full of self loathing.

They’re all very excited about turning America into the third world.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:06 pm

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the GOP's brighter bulbs, worries that they're "losing the demographic race". He told the Washington Post:

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

Ed Rollins, a senior strategist, agrees, calling his party "a bunch of old white guys", who are ignoring the way the country is heading:

"We need to basically broaden the base, we need to have more women, we need to have more Latinos, we need to have more African-Americans."
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:15 pm

GFB wrote:Liberals hate white people.

Absolute, incomprehensible, bull shit demands the response (since he knows different)
LIAR!!

The liberals I know, see on TV, and read about in papers and mags have some hope for this country, think it's always been great and love others. (I hear NONE of the slurs GfB slings! It's not only a pack of lies; not only is it not so, but the slinger of this outrageous slander surely needs some grown up attention.)

Not saying there are no blasphemous jerk among the progressives and liberals.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:16 pm

mayhem wrote:South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the GOP's brighter bulbs, worries that they're "losing the demographic race". He told the Washington Post:

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

Ed Rollins, a senior strategist, agrees, calling his party "a bunch of old white guys", who are ignoring the way the country is heading:

"We need to basically broaden the base, we need to have more women, we need to have more Latinos, we need to have more African-Americans."
All Life is Feudal

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:12 pm

mayhem wrote:
mayhem wrote:South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the GOP's brighter bulbs, worries that they're "losing the demographic race". He told the Washington Post:

Lindsey may be a whore, but he do know which way the winds blow. Stansbury Research is saying the same thing. But, it ain't gonna happen. You can't unscrew the pooch.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:07 pm

In 2016, Primaries Project exit polling showed that 15.2 percent of Democratic voters participating in competitive primaries were aged 18–29, compared to just 8.3 percent of Republican voters.

So far, the Republican primaries have illustrated Trump’s strength in the base of the Republican Party. The defeat of Congressman Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), only the second incumbent to lose a primary this year, was attributed to his criticisms of Trump and a last-minute endorsement by the president of his opponent, Katie Arrington. In the second congressional district in Alabama the incumbent Martha Roby was forced into a runoff, and most press accounts claim that she didn’t win her primary outright because she rescinded her endorsement of Trump after the Access Hollywood tape was made public in advance of the 2016 presidential election. In Virginia, a pro-Trump Senate candidate with alleged white supremacist leanings, Corey Stewart, won his race to take on incumbent Democrat Tim Kaine. And a few weeks ago, in the West Virginia primary, Trump succeeded in getting a recently imprisoned coal executive out of the race in order to clear Attorney General Patrick Morrisey to run against Democratic Senator Joe Manchin. Loyalty to Trump among the Republican base is looking so strong that it led Republican Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), a Trump critic who is not running again, to tell reporters “It’s becoming a cultish thing, isn’t it?”
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:06 pm

mayhem wrote:

Absolute, incomprehensible, bull shit demands the response (since he knows different)
LIAR!!

The liberals I know, see on TV, and read about in papers and mags have some hope for this country, think it's always been great and love others. (I hear NONE of the slurs GfB slings! It's not only a pack of lies; not only is it not so, but the slinger of this outrageous slander surely needs some grown up attention.)

Not saying there are no blasphemous jerk among the progressives and liberals.

Here’s you and the writer cheering what you both hope to be the demise of white people.

“White America is shrinking. In 2012, for the first time in modern history, the majority of babies born in the US belonged to some kind of "ethnic minority". According to the Census Bureau, in 25 to 30 years, non-Hispanic whites will no longer make up a majority of the US population. If the Republican party continues to cling to plutocracy, misogyny, homophobia, and racial division, it..”

Then you have Elizabeth Warren pretending to be an Injun..Joe Biden apologizing for being an old white guy..fake Mexican Beto apologizing for his “white privilege.”
Then you have Kamalama Harris, who is descended from Jamaican slave owners, pretending to be black.

White liberals hate themselves, pretend they’re something else, and apologize endlessly.

They have to.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 am

I love white people. I am a white people.

But are you saying that if you're not a "white people" you're third world?

Return to “Your first forum”