The Mueller Report

Description of your first forum.
grouchy

The Mueller Report

Postby grouchy » Fri May 31, 2019 10:17 am

Idle curiosity.
Have any of you taken the time to download and read the report?

Sangersteve

Re: The Mueller Report

Postby Sangersteve » Fri May 31, 2019 11:52 am

My effort to read it resulted in a complete understanding of why lawyers are hated. Simes met Gimes with ABCDE on July 1,2016 to discuss possibly etc,etc,etc.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
It's a joke son,I say a joke

truep

Postby truep » Fri May 31, 2019 2:24 pm

I agree Steve, its written to confuse! I'm sure AOC would never understand it!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri May 31, 2019 3:42 pm

I downloaded it last Saturday. Mixed feelings, I am very interested in it, but have found it to be very tedious and boring.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri May 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Mueller (Weisman) made the report unnecessarily long. If there was no evidence found, the report should have been no more than a few pages, not 448.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:51 pm

I think he included every tiny bit because he knew that Congress would be combing it for any thing to either support Trump or deride Trump (depending on the reader's viewpoint).

I'd like to read it, but don't know if I could plow through it all.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri May 31, 2019 8:28 pm

Mark wrote:Mueller (Weisman) made the report unnecessarily long. If there was no evidence found, the report should have been no more than a few pages, not 448.
I guess you didn't bother to read the transcript. "I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election."
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 31, 2019 9:46 pm

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Mueller (Weisman) made the report unnecessarily long. If there was no evidence found, the report should have been no more than a few pages, not 448.
I guess you didn't bother to read the transcript. "I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election."

That was some Russian dudes that they knew would never show up..just bs for show.

Of COURSE Russia tried to meddle in our elections..they always have and always will.

Whoop dee doo!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri May 31, 2019 10:47 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

That was some Russian dudes that they knew would never show up..just bs for show.

Of COURSE Russia tried to meddle in our elections..they always have and always will.

Whoop dee doo!

Yep, they found ZERO evidence against Trump or any other American.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:15 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Whoop dee doo!

It's incredible that people can't comprehend that. RUSSIANS tried to interfere with our election. It had nothing to do with Trump, and it was OBAMA who didn't do jack-diddley-squat about it.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:04 am

"Mueller doesn't accept the results of the Mueller report."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:44 am

Any interference by the Russians in the US government is child's play compared to the interference by Israel.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”