Rally in Wisconsin tonight!

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Rally in Wisconsin tonight!

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:08 am

7 Central!

Nothing in the world better than a Trump rally!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Re: Rally in Wisconsin tonight!

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:24 pm

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:14 am

I did watch a part. Most of the audience was kids. Maybe 75%! And I listened to some of it. It was puerile, ridiculous crap on about the 8th grade level about stupid stuff. There was nothing of substance. It was moronic. A total waste of time. :roll:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

truep

Postby truep » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:57 pm

Compared to the Dem debate, it was intelectual!!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:44 am

truep wrote:Compared to the Dem debate, it was intelectual!!

Have I got the deal for you!
https://libertarianconvention.org/

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:43 am

“All Libertarians, Libertarian Party (LP) members, LP delegates, and those who are interested in learning about Libertarianism are encouraged to attend and help shape the future of the LP and the liberty movement. Contact your state party to learn how to be appointed as an official voting delegate from your state. Family, friends, and observers who aren’t ticketed convention attendees are most welcome to watch the non-ticketed events in the main hall, take in the exhibits, and enjoy family-friendly attractions, shopping and recreational opportunities.”

I guess if they beg hard enough, some people might actually show up.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:43 am

GFB wrote:“All Libertarians, Libertarian Party (LP) members, LP delegates, and those who are interested in learning about Libertarianism are encouraged to attend and help shape the future of the LP and the liberty movement. Contact your state party to learn how to be appointed as an official voting delegate from your state. Family, friends, and observers who aren’t ticketed convention attendees are most welcome to watch the non-ticketed events in the main hall, take in the exhibits, and enjoy family-friendly attractions, shopping and recreational opportunities.”

I guess if they beg hard enough, some people might actually show up.

Probably just adults.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:00 am

planosteve wrote:I did watch a part. Most of the audience was kids. Maybe 75%! And I listened to some of it. It was puerile, ridiculous crap on about the 8th grade level about stupid stuff. There was nothing of substance. It was moronic. A total waste of time. :roll:

That's what REALLY scares the Dem/Commies. If kids are showing up to support Trump, their indoctrination isn't working, and the kids are thinking for themselves. Disaster.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:05 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:I did watch a part. Most of the audience was kids. Maybe 75%! And I listened to some of it. It was puerile, ridiculous crap on about the 8th grade level about stupid stuff. There was nothing of substance. It was moronic. A total waste of time. :roll:

That's what REALLY scares the Dem/Commies. If kids are showing up to support Trump, their indoctrination isn't working, and the kids are thinking for themselves. Disaster.

Well, at least it does keep them off the streets for a few hours. And they aren't out there vapeing or sticking up liquor stores. :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:37 am

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

Well, at least it does keep them off the streets for a few hours. And they aren't out there vapeing or sticking up liquor stores. :D

Those kids are still out there doing that stuff. They're the Democrat constituency.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:12 pm

When you say kids, do you mean kids from 3-10 or kids 11-18?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:25 pm

rusty wrote:

When you say kids, do you mean kids from 3-10 or kids 11-18?

With Planosteve, it means anyone under 70.

Return to “Your first forum”