The gentlewoman from California

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

The gentlewoman from California

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Has lost her mind.

On Friday evening, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) charged at Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA) on the House floor and interrupted his floor speech after Marino accused her of ignoring the border crisis. She then chased after him again when he finished his speech.

Pelosi was seen multiple times on the C-SPAN cameras pointing her finger at Merino, who actually addressed her after the first interruption. According to Merino, Pelosi even called him an "insignificant person."

After Marino said the country does not have "law and order" and his "colleagues on the other side don't want to do anything about it," he blasted House Democrats, like Pelosi, who failed to address the crisis while they were in power.

"You know something that I find quite interesting about the other side? Under the leadership of the former Speaker [Pelosi], and under the leadership of their former leader [Rep. Steny Hoyer], when in 2009 and 2010 they had the House, the Senate, and the White House, and they knew this problem existed," he said, according to ABC. "They didn't have the strength to go after it back then. But now [they] are trying to make a political issue out of it now."

Pelosi made a beeline toward him across the aisle and Marino actually addressed her.

"Yes it is true," Marino told her. "I did the research on it. You might want to try it. You might want to try it, Madam Leader. Do the research on it. Do the research. I did it. That's one thing that you don't do."
It's a joke son,I say a joke

jellowrestling

Re: The gentlewoman from California

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 am

She has redefined "bat s*** crazy"

Addisonrose

Postby Addisonrose » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:44 am

Apparently facial botox can migrate to the brain, paralyzing those synapses.

truep

Postby truep » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:42 am

Addisonrose wrote:Apparently facial botox can migrate to the brain, paralyzing those synapses.

That was what I was going to say!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 pm

And my guess is she STILL has not read the Affordable Care Act.

Return to “Your first forum”