Jeeze, what a frickin' disaster!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Jeeze, what a frickin' disaster!

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:27 pm

The worst kick off for a presidential campaign in living memory. It was not just a disaster for 45, the whole Republican Party was disgraced. 6,200 people bothered to attend in a 19,000 seat arena. This may go down in history as the great Father's Day F-Up. A delegation of leading Republicans need to have a visit with 45. Dump Trump or kiss your political asses goodby!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Jeeze, what a frickin' disaster!

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:53 pm

planosteve wrote:The worst kick off for a presidential campaign in living memory. It was not just a disaster for 45, the whole Republican Party was disgraced. 6,200 people bothered to attend in a 19,000 seat arena. This may go down in history as the great Father's Day F-Up. A delegation of leading Republicans need to have a visit with 45. Dump Trump or kiss your political asses goodby!

In your dreams.

How about that Biden kickoff..oh wait.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:54 pm

Biden couldn’t attract 6200 people anywhere..

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:26 pm

GFB wrote:Biden couldn’t attract 6200 people anywhere..

And he's beating 45 in every poll out there. :lol:
President Donald Trump is "furious" at the "underwhelming" crowd at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday evening, a major disappointment for what was expected to be a raucous return to the campaign trail after a three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to multiple people close to the White House.

The president was fuming at his top political aides on Saturday even before the rally began, after his campaign revealed that six members of the advance team on the ground in Tulsa had tested positive for COVID-19, including Secret Service personnel, a person familiar with the discussions said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... y-n1231674

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:16 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:Biden couldn’t attract 6200 people anywhere..

And he's beating 45 in every poll out there. :lol:
President Donald Trump is "furious" at the "underwhelming" crowd at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday evening, a major disappointment for what was expected to be a raucous return to the campaign trail after a three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to multiple people close to the White House.

The president was fuming at his top political aides on Saturday even before the rally began, after his campaign revealed that six members of the advance team on the ground in Tulsa had tested positive for COVID-19, including Secret Service personnel, a person familiar with the discussions said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... y-n1231674

Fake news

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:56 pm

WASHINGTON — It was supposed to be the moment President Donald Trump restarted his campaign and got on the offensive, with time slipping away before voting begins. Instead, Trump’s rally in Tulsa became one more in a string of unforced errors, leaving his campaign now searching for a reboot to the reboot.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... d=msedgntp

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:36 pm

planosteve wrote:WASHINGTON — It was supposed to be the moment President Donald Trump restarted his campaign and got on the offensive, with time slipping away before voting begins. Instead, Trump’s rally in Tulsa became one more in a string of unforced errors, leaving his campaign now searching for a reboot to the reboot.

You post fake news sources. Sources that never have and never would have anything but the most negative comments about the President.

It was a terrific rally..great speech.

The first rally I can remember with no interruptions from leftist slime balls..amazing considering what’s going on in the country.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Yeah, things are just going great!
Twenty-five percent (25%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending June 11, 2020.
This week’s finding is down two points from a week ago and the lowest finding since July 2016.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... rack_jun15

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:12 pm

That’s why he’ll win.

Democrat run cities are burning, and they’re being destroyed by Democrats.

Democrats are rioting, Democrats are looting.

Democrats are tearing down statues.

Only one person in the country tough enough to bring back order.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:59 pm

The Trump hole keeps getting deeper. The ironic thing is that people like Greg and Mark are digging that hole with their vitriol. These are the types of people who are going to lose the election for Trump.....as well as Trump himself. Most Americans can see through his garbage.

Other than the loyal base there are not a lot of people who "really" buy into Trump's BS. Oh sure they're are Rs who will vote for whichever R is on the ticket, but elections aren't won or lost by loyal Rs or loyal Ds. Theyre won by the folks im the middle.

Hard to believe that in 240 years peoplr haven't learned that.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:01 pm

So how was that Joe Dementia event in the high school gym ? :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Oh yes, the moderates.

Is there someone here dumb enough to believe that these people plan to side with the party of defund the police, tear down any and all statues, take over major city centers, loot, burn, and riot?

..instead of the party of law and order, sanity, and common decency?

Trump will win more black and Latino vote than any Republican Presidential candidate..ever.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:WASHINGTON — It was supposed to be the moment President Donald Trump restarted his campaign and got on the offensive, with time slipping away before voting begins. Instead, Trump’s rally in Tulsa became one more in a string of unforced errors, leaving his campaign now searching for a reboot to the reboot.

You post fake news sources. Sources that never have and never would have anything but the most negative comments about the President.

It was a terrific rally..great speech.

The first rally I can remember with no interruptions from leftist slime balls..amazing considering what’s going on in the country.

And millions watched on TV. And loved it.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 am

And denial is not just a river in Egypt. :lol:
This lying about the size of his crowds began on inauguration day!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:56 am

“The city of Columbus, Ohio, has already vowed to bring down its statue of Christopher Columbus. But thousands are hoping to erase the city's connection to Columbus' legacy even further by renaming it Flavortown in honor of Columbus native Guy Fieri.“

Oh yes, the moderates will join in..definitely!

Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 pm

GFB wrote:“The city of Columbus, Ohio, has already vowed to bring down its statue of Christopher Columbus. But thousands are hoping to erase the city's connection to Columbus' legacy even further by renaming it Flavortown in honor of Columbus native Guy Fieri.“

If they're going to rename it in honor of Fieri, why don't they just call it "Dipshitville"?
"I don't know if bourbon solves problems, but I'd like to give it a shot." - My grandfather, a Very Wise Man.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Zephyr wrote:
GFB wrote:“The city of Columbus, Ohio, has already vowed to bring down its statue of Christopher Columbus. But thousands are hoping to erase the city's connection to Columbus' legacy even further by renaming it Flavortown in honor of Columbus native Guy Fieri.“

If they're going to rename it in honor of Fieri, why don't they just call it "Dipshitville"?

Actually, he was born a Ferry. I can see why he might have changed it. :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Here’s where the throngs of Trump supporters were..home watching the rally..

“Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history”

“A whopping 7.7 million total viewers tuned into Fox News from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT during Trump’s remarks, making it the most watched Saturday in the network’s history during that time period, according to early Nielsen data.“

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:14 pm

Sorry liberals

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:47 pm

GFB wrote:Here’s where the throngs of Trump supporters were..home watching the rally..

“Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history”

“A whopping 7.7 million total viewers tuned into Fox News from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT during Trump’s remarks, making it the most watched Saturday in the network’s history during that time period, according to early Nielsen data.“

There must have been a rerun of Duck Dynasty on the other channel they usually watch.

Return to “Your first forum”