Description of your first forum.
knotlazy

Re: Is there any interest???

Postby knotlazy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:18 am

Great pics!

bodine

Postby bodine » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:21 am

He has now been the first string LT for a week and 10 practices. I guess I am going to have to figure a way up to West Lafayette for their first game. We promised him that one of us (mom or dad) would be there for his first start; it looks like that is going to happen on August 30th. Mom has school vb commitments she can't miss.

Wow.

kent

Postby kent » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:36 am

bodine wrote:He has now been the first string LT for a week and 10 practices. I guess I am going to have to figure a way up to West Lafayette for their first game. We promised him that one of us (mom or dad) would be there for his first start; it looks like that is going to happen on August 30th. Mom has school vb commitments she can't miss.

Wow.

Congratulations!!

Benbrook Susie

Postby Benbrook Susie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:55 am

bodine wrote:He has now been the first string LT for a week and 10 practices...We promised him that one of us (mom or dad) would be there for his first start; it looks like that is going to happen on August 30th. Wow.

Very cool !!!!!!! 8-)

Any info on TV coverage of the game ??
No matter where you go, there you are...

bodine

Postby bodine » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:17 am

First game is Saturday, August 30th; at 12 Eastern (11 Central). It will be broadcast on ESPNU. Western Michigan at Purdue (West Lafayette, IN).

Second game is Saturday, September 6th at 12 Eastern (11 Central). It will be on ESPN News. Central Michigan at Purdue (West Lafayette, IN).

Third game is Saturday, September 13th at 7:30 Eastern; (6:30 Central). It will be on NBC. Purdue vs. Norte Dame at Lucas Oil Field in Indianapolis, IN.

Most everything past week three is tba...

Yesterday he pulled a hip flexor playing center with the 2's. It is kind of ironic, because he was mentioned by the head coach in the post practice interview of the head coach. In the video, you can see him limping past the head coach, talking to the OC.

Hopefully, with treatment, he'll be ok. He might get to skip today's practice in order to play in the fall scrimmage on Saturday.

And the head coach did mention that if the season started today, he would be the starter at left tackle...

bodine

Postby bodine » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:01 pm

He did not practice in the morning two a day today; my guess is he won't practice this afternoon in the hope that he can scrimmage tomorrow.

I just got a text back from him where he stated that he is better, but still sore.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 pm

What he needs is a day at the beach.

Return to “Your first forum”