Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:41 am

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Our border is now totally out of control thanks to the disastrous leadership of Joe Biden. Our great Border Patrol and ICE agents have been disrespected, demeaned, and mocked by the Biden Administration. A mass incursion into the country by people who should not be here is happening on an hourly basis, getting worse by the minute. Many have criminal records, and many others have and are spreading covid. Interior enforcement has been shut down—criminals that were once promptly removed by our Administration are now being released back onto the street to commit heinous and violent crimes. ICE officers are desperate to remove these convicted criminals, but Biden won't let them.

The spiraling tsunami at the border is overwhelming local communities, depleting budgets, crowding hospitals, and taking jobs from legal American workers. When I left office, we had achieved the most secure border in our country’s history. Under Biden, it will soon be worse, more dangerous, and more out of control than ever before. He has violated his oath of office to uphold our Constitution and enforce our laws.

There has never been a time on our southern border like what is happening now but more importantly, what is about to happen. Now that Biden has implemented nationwide Catch-and-Release, illegal immigrants from every corner of the Earth will descend upon our border and never be returned. You can never have a secure border unless people who cross illegally are promptly removed.

I had a great relationship with Mexico, and its wonderful president, but all of that has been dissipated by the gross incompetence and radicalism of the people currently in charge. The Remain in Mexico Policy was incredible, but immediately abandoned by Biden, probably because it worked so well. Likewise, our Safe Third Agreements in Central America were extraordinarily successful, so Biden foolishly ditched them too. We stopped payment of the hundreds of millions of dollars paid to them and then developed an excellent relationship that made our country and their countries more secure. We put in place powerful rules and procedures to stop the smuggling and trafficking, but the Biden Administration has abandoned these proven strategies and instead given the smugglers and traffickers effective control of our border.

Despite being delayed by years of litigation and politics by the democrats, the wall is almost finished and can be quickly completed. Doing so will save thousands of lives.

The Biden Administration must act immediately to end the border nightmare that they have unleashed onto our Nation. Keep illegal immigration, crime, and the China Virus out of our country!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby Mark » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:57 am

He is a great man that endured a lot while doing what is right and putting America first. It is a damn shame that so many Americans are too stupid to realize what a great president he was.

Our nation is now in the hands of a bunch of Communists that thoroughly hate our nation.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:59 am

That dumb*ss Biden is taking the illegals to Brownsville to get Wuhan testing. Great.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:07 pm

Tuesday March 9th 2021

When I was President, our Southern border was in great shape — stronger, safer, and more secure than ever before. We ended Catch-and-Release, shut down asylum fraud, and crippled the vicious smugglers, drug dealers, and human traffickers. The wall, despite horrendous Democrat delays, would have easily been finished by now, and is working magnificently. Our country is being destroyed at the Southern border, a terrible thing to see!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:50 am

Both 45 or 46 are exactly like their predecessors. They ignore the cause of the problem. Which is that we overthrew their govt's and put criminal dictators in charge who make life in those countries a living hell. We could easily fix that. Probably wouldn't even need the military.

John Perkins wrote the book on the cause problem and several others since.
https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Econ ... 277&sr=1-8

As Pogo used to say: "We have met the enemy and it is us". :D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 am

Oh yes..Trump and Biden are exactly alike..definitely!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:13 am

GFB wrote:Oh yes..Trump and Biden are exactly alike..definitely!

Context switching again.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:28 am

planosteve wrote:

Context switching again.

That’s what you did with your 180 degree turning to some nonsense about overthrowing governments.

We’re talking Trump’s comments here.

In this case..illegal aliens and the border.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:03 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Context switching again.

That’s what you did with your 180 degree turning to some nonsense about overthrowing governments.

Trump's solution was to wall off the country to protect us from a problem that we created. So, how's that working?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:07 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Context switching again.

Trump's solution was to wall off the country to protect us from a problem that we created. So, how's that working?

Perfectly..until Biden showed up.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:23 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

You can never solve a problem until you deal with the cause, not the effects.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:28 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Trump's solution was to wall off the country to protect us from a problem that we created. So, how's that working?

Not true.

Trump’s goal was to cut off the flow of illegals, drugs and human trafficking.

He succeeded..it doesn’t matter if there are still throngs that would like to come.

Of course they would..and that will never change.

Who cares.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:43 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Not true.

Trump’s goal was to cut off the flow of illegals, drugs and human trafficking.

He succeeded..it doesn’t matter if there are still throngs that would like to come.

Of course they would..and that will never change.

Who cares.

Are you saying that Trump eradicated illegal immigrants, drugs, and human trafficking?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Wednesday 3/10/21

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful “shot” for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:35 pm

GFB wrote:Wednesday 3/10/21

I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful “shot” for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!

Per the heads of Pfizer and Moderns that claim is another lie.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:58 pm

grouchy wrote:

Bingo. Of course.

And it wasn't "often" referred to by the "China Virus". It was referred to that only by Trump and those who lick Trump's sweaty orange balls

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:22 pm

rusty wrote:
grouchy wrote:

Bingo. Of course.

And it wasn't "often" referred to by the "China Virus". It was referred to that only by Trump and those who lick Trump's sweaty orange balls

And then they swallow what he spews.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:02 pm

grouchy wrote:

I would challenge the heads of Pfizer and Moderns.

I was the FDA contact for a company I worked for.

The FDA does not move at a pace faster than glacial.

Had FDA regulations not been lifted my estimate for the vaccine debut would have been 4 to 6 years from first development.

One example I can give you is just a simple material change( same material with a different melt flow index) on a product we made that was not for direct human contact.

The time the FDA suggested from first sample to final field trial and evaluation was three years.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:13 am

Sangersteve wrote:
grouchy wrote:

I would challenge the heads of Pfizer and Moderns.

I was the FDA contact for a company I worked for.

The FDA does not move at a pace faster than glacial.

Had FDA regulations not been lifted my estimate for the vaccine debut would have been 4 to 6 years from first development.

One example I can give you is just a simple material change( same material with a different melt flow index) on a product we made that was not for direct human contact.

The time the FDA suggested from first sample to final field trial and evaluation was three years.

And add to that the fact that President Trump funded the R&D for the vaccines AND bought millions of doses up front. The corporate bean counters would have spent years trying to decide if developing these vaccines was even feasible.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:38 pm

The Washington Post just issued a correction as to the contents of the incorrectly reported phone call I had with respect to voter fraud in the Great State of Georgia. While I appreciate the Washington Post’s correction, which immediately makes the Georgia Witch Hunt a non-story, the original story was a Hoax, right from the very beginning. I would further appreciate a strong investigation into Fulton County, Georgia, and the Stacey Abrams political machine which, I believe, would totally change the course of the presidential election in Georgia.

Fulton County has not been properly audited for vote or signature verification. They only looked at areas of the State where there most likely would be few problems, and even there they found large numbers of mistakes. We are seeking to find and reveal the large-scale election fraud which took place in Georgia. Many residents agree, and their anger caused them not to turn out and vote for two Republican Senators in the January election.

The Consent Decree signed between Raffensperger and Stacey Abrams was not approved by the Georgia State Legislature, and therefore should be deemed invalid, and the election result changed. Why the Governor and Raffensperger ever approved this Consent Decree is one of the great questions? We look forward to an answer.

You will notice that establishment media errors, omissions, mistakes, and outright lies always slant one way—against me and against Republicans. Meanwhile, stories that hurt Democrats or undermine their narratives are buried, ignored, or delayed until they can do the least harm—for example, after an election is over. Look no further than the negative coverage of the vaccine that preceded the election and the overdue celebration of the vaccine once the election had concluded. A strong democracy requires a fair and honest press. This latest media travesty underscores that legacy media outlets should be regarded as political entities—not journalistic enterprises. In any event, I thank the Washington Post for the correction.

Return to “Your first forum”