Cheap Concert

Description of your first forum.
crocmommy

Cheap Concert

Postby crocmommy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:56 am

Chicago & Reo Speedwagon will be at the Gexa Pavillion on August 31. Yes, I know it will be HOT, but there is a ticket deal out there for $12.50 each. Fits into my very tight entertainment budget...

BTW, does anyone know how many original members are left in Chicago???

bodine

Re: Cheap Concert

Postby bodine » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:59 am

Sounds like fun. Where is the Gexa Pavillion?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

crocmommy wrote:Chicago & Reo Speedwagon will be at the Gexa Pavillion on August 31. Yes, I know it will be HOT, but there is a ticket deal out there for $12.50 each. Fits into my very tight entertainment budget...

BTW, does anyone know how many original members are left in Chicago???

According to Wikipedia:
Robert Lamm – keyboards, guitar, vocals (1967–present)
Lee Loughnane – trumpet, guitar, percussion, vocals (1967–present)
James Pankow – trombone, percussion, keyboards, vocals (1967–present)
Walter Parazaider – woodwinds, backing vocals (1967–present)

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:09 pm

bodine wrote:Sounds like fun. Where is the Gexa Pavillion?

I'm pretty sure that is the place FKA as Starplex at Fair Park. It's outdoors so expect it to be WARM. Took the girls to see Zendaya at Six Flags last Friday and it was a tad bit sweaty.

dublusk

Postby dublusk » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm

4, Bobby Lamb and the 3 horn players. Terry Kath the guitar player accidentally killed himself, Peter Cetera (vocals and bass) quit to go solo, Danny Seraphine (the drummer) was fired. The rest are fill ins! Not the same band it once was!!

bodine

Postby bodine » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:56 pm

crocmommy wrote:
bodine wrote:Sounds like fun. Where is the Gexa Pavillion?

I'm pretty sure that is the place FKA as Starplex at Fair Park. It's outdoors so expect it to be WARM. Took the girls to see Zendaya at Six Flags last Friday and it was a tad bit sweaty.

Thanks.

knotlazy

Postby knotlazy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

dublusk wrote:4, Bobby Lamb and the 3 horn players. Terry Kath the guitar player accidentally killed himself, Peter Cetera (vocals and bass) quit to go solo, Danny Seraphine (the drummer) was fired. The rest are fill ins! Not the same band it once was!!

That is true, but we saw them in Vegas a couple of years ago and it was still a good show....

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 pm

knotlazy wrote:
dublusk wrote:4, Bobby Lamb and the 3 horn players. Terry Kath the guitar player accidentally killed himself, Peter Cetera (vocals and bass) quit to go solo, Danny Seraphine (the drummer) was fired. The rest are fill ins! Not the same band it once was!!

That is true, but we saw them in Vegas a couple of years ago and it was still a good show....

Seen them before a number of years ago. Last time they were playing with the Doobie Brothers. It was a great show.

Return to “Your first forum”