Newest grandson pic..figured out the pic issue!

Description of your first forum.
knotlazy

Newest grandson pic..figured out the pic issue!

Postby knotlazy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:12 pm

This was taken in the hospital when he was 3 days old.....first day out of the NICU and his daddy dressed him for the pic..

Last edited by knotlazy on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

knotlazy

Re: Newest grandson pic..

Postby knotlazy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Evidently I can't remember how to post a pic from photobucket....is there a tutorial?

Never mind! Figured it out! Now you won't have to scroll...

Gigi

Re: Newest grandson pic..figured out the pic issue!

Postby Gigi » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 pm

What a handsome little guy!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

And Daddy did a fantastic job of dressing him, Knot. He just gets cuter and cuter with each picture.

Jami

Postby Jami » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

How are they doing now that they've been home a few days?

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:36 pm

ann jusko wrote:And Daddy did a fantastic job of dressing him, Knot. He just gets cuter and cuter with each picture.

what Ann said.......

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

knotlazy

Postby knotlazy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Jami wrote:How are they doing now that they've been home a few days?

Mason saw the Ped. on Monday to check for jaundice and other issues but was given an excellent report....evidently those few moments without oxygen at his birth have caused no issues. He is alert and following his parents with his eyes and hears them when they talk. Nursing is still not a full success....Sarah is working on it but it's a hard go as now Mason is liking the bottle more than nursing....she is pumping and working on it but I suspect that since she will be going back to work in 3 months she will have to give up on that eventually. He has his days and nights mixed up as most babies do....Sarah's Mom has been there all week so I have stayed home but she is going back to work on Monday and I will be on call from now on...

So, it sounds like a typical home with a newborn....

Oh...except Sarah's dog, Jackson, has not been able to spend more than a few minutes at the house...he has been banished to Sarah's mother's house as Jackson seems to think the baby is hurting Sarah or something....he is a very OCD, hyper dog and they will have to work on him being in the house with the baby and it was just too much this week. However, Trey's cat, Doc, has calmed down just fine after the first meeting and is curious but not overly interested in the baby....

Jami

Postby Jami » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am

Yes, it does sound pretty typical. LOL.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:46 am

never can understand if nursing is the way to go why do babies prefer a bottle ? all my grandsons took to the bottle so much more ..moms all gave up on nursing ...go figure ..

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Nursing requires more effort for the baby. They instinctively know how to do it, but it requires mandibular and tongue muscle development. That's a benefit of nursing that results in lifelong benefits like better speech, chewing and fewer ear infections.

Any breastfeeding she can do now is helpful as mother's milk is full of probiotics that populate the baby's intestines and provide greater immunity to disease for life. Early BF'ing is also of great benefit to moms- helps everything stretched to contract.

Our girl buddy up on Alaska is an expert. I am just a big advocate. :) The more educated a mother is, the more likely she is to breastfeed.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

FlashM

Re: Newest grandson pic..

Postby FlashM » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:54 pm

knotlazy wrote:Evidently I can't remember how to post a pic from photobucket....is there a tutorial?

Never mind! Figured it out! Now you won't have to scroll...

That's a really CUTE little guy! He looks perfect. :D
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Return to “Your first forum”