Olympics: what is the deal?

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Olympics: what is the deal?

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:40 pm

What is the deal with the women screaming after everything they do? Shot putt, hammer throw, fencing, frickin' BADMINTON fergawdsakes. When did this nonsense start?

GFB

Re: Olympics: what is the deal?

Postby GFB » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:47 pm

Happy to say I have not seen any.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:08 am

I haven't watched one minute of it.

The Olympics are another in a long line of once great institutions that have been completely destroyed by the idiots on the Left.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:22 am

I think athletic events without spectators is runining all sports. It just isn't the same. And I don't think the athletes don't put out the effort if there's nobody to watch and cheer them on.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:14 am

I haven't watched it like I used to, but the son of one of my schoolmates is on the water polo team. It's been fun to watch that.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:50 pm

Was watching some women's beach volleyball: Australia vs China. Chinese chicks were screaming every time they scored a point. Come to think of it: most (but not all) of the screamers have been Chinese.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:22 pm

I've been watching quite a bit of it. The swimming was fun to watch.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 pm

jellowrestling wrote:What is the deal with the women screaming after everything they do? Shot putt, hammer throw, fencing, frickin' BADMINTON fergawdsakes. When did this nonsense start?

This is something you feel the need to bitch about?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

You need another hobby.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:16 am

jellowrestling wrote:What is the deal with the women screaming after everything they do? Shot putt, hammer throw, fencing, frickin' BADMINTON fergawdsakes. When did this nonsense start?

I haven’t seen any of it, but it sounds like it’s mirroring the bizarre behavior of athletes in general..tearing their shirts off, dancing in the end zone, and the worst of the worst..GROWN MEN CRYING WHEN THEY LOSE!! Where the hell did THAT come from?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:10 pm

rusty wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

You need another hobby.

Maybe this IS his hobby.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:11 pm

GFB wrote:

I haven’t seen any of it, but it sounds like it’s mirroring the bizarre behavior of athletes in general..tearing their shirts off, dancing in the end zone, and the worst of the worst..GROWN MEN CRYING WHEN THEY LOSE!! Where the hell did THAT come from?

I don't want to see man tears...win or lose.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

crocmommy wrote:
GFB wrote:

I don't want to see man tears...win or lose.

So which mske athletes do you not want to see cry? Roger Staubach? Rick Flair? (I know, kind of like dirt track racing so it doesn't account for much), Tim Tebow? Nancy Kerrigan ([ know, not a male athlete)? Wayne Gretzgy? Michael Jordan? Danny White? Shall I go on?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:20 am

GFB wrote:

I saw the 400M hurdle guy from Norway trying (and failing) to rip his shirt off. I thought that was weird. But my daughter had an interesting take: she thinks that there is a lot of blood doping going on, and that guy is a great example of it. She mentioned several others, as well.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:21 am

rusty wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

You need another hobby.

When I hear them doing it, I turn that **** off. Ain't nobody got time for that. It's incredibly annoying.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:00 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

You need another hobby.

When I hear them doing it, I turn that **** off. Ain't nobody got time for that. It's incredibly annoying.

Fair enough. I feel the same way about Abba. :D

Return to “Your first forum”