Please Read This!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Please Read This!

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 am

Since I can not seem to get any response to my posts proving that COVID is fake and a fraud, I have to assume that subject is too arcane for you to comprehend. You must be conflicted. You would rather listen to some fear monger on the boob tube than read expert, unbiased opinion. You would rather listen to some lunatic on the radio who is trying to manipulate you to tune him in every day. In other words you really don't care if your being duped by some con artist, just as long as they agree with your preconceptions and massage your ego. OK. So be it.
I will keep doing the research and discovering the information that explains what is actually going on. I will keep posting it here every day until if finally dawns on some of you that you have been duped.

At Bob's place they have almost the opposite opinions on everything. They believe any fool thing they read in the big liberal "News" before they toss it into the recycle bin. But, they do try to argue back over there. At least they have some spunk!

I will tell you that my main source now is the Coronavirus thread at Garynorth.com. There are some really sharp minds at work researching and sharing there. Gary himself is suffering with Stage 3 prostate cancer and has closed his site to new members. At some point he will end it. He still spends 10 hours a day, 6 days a week in his basement with his right index finger flying over the keys. He reads everything on the site and chimes in where he wants. Nothing gets by him. That's where I get most of the gems I post which you all proceed to ignore.
Here's the latest:
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/what-th ... S8eojWHn_0
There is a huge amount of information here. I haven't read or watched nearly all of it yet.
Here's the beginning:
If you’re on this page it’s likely because you’ve learned, or are in the process of learning, that the alleged “COVID-19 virus” aka “SARS-COV-2” has never been isolated/purified (as evidenced by the Methods sections in the published papers claiming to have isolated “SARS-COV-2” and by dozens of Freedom of Information responses from governments and health/science institutions around the world) – even though isolation/purification is the first step in proving that a new “virus” is causing death/disease (as per Koch’s Postulates, modified for a suspected “virus”).

To get a better understanding of the isolation/purification issue and the bizarre situation we find ourselves in, the following presentations by Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD are highly recommended. Dr. Kaufman is a graduate of MIT, Medical University of South Carolina and trained at Duke University School of Medicine.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Re: Please Read This!

Postby John in Plano » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:40 am

At approximately 11:23am in NYC on 9/11/01 nanothermite used on Tower One reacted with the directed energy weapon used on Tower Seven creating a toxic substance that was discovered, contained and weaponized by Chinese Scientists who unleashed it on the world at the Military Games.
Melinda Gates learned the truth and divorced Bill .
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:41 am

Virus stuff stopped being interesting to me months ago.

Although real, all the harm was done with closures and tyrannical demands.

Nothing should have ever shutdown..no school, no restaurant, no business of any kind.

It was just all paranoid nonsense..and still is.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:44 am

GFB wrote:Virus stuff stopped being interesting to me months ago.

Although real, I believe it was all silliness.

Nothing should have ever shutdown..no school, no restaurant, no business of any kind.

All of the paranoia was designed to get rid of President Trump. The virus itself was more than likely invented to get rid of President Trump.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:48 am

Mark wrote:
GFB wrote:Virus stuff stopped being interesting to me months ago.

Although real, I believe it was all silliness.

All of the paranoia was designed to get rid of President Trump. The virus itself was more than likely invented to get rid of President Trump.

Wow!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:47 am

I just lost a dear friend who went in to the hospital with kidney problems and ended up with Covid. No I will not read your crap. :cry: :cry:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

crocmommy wrote:I just lost a dear friend who went in to the hospital with kidney problems and ended up with Covid. No I will not read your crap. :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry you lost your friend. I know how you feel. I lost my wife after 54 years to pancreatic cancer 4 years ago. But, why do you choose to believe she died of COVID when she was hospitalized for kidney failure?

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:32 am

planosteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:I just lost a dear friend who went in to the hospital with kidney problems and ended up with Covid. No I will not read your crap. :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry you lost your friend. I know how you feel. I lost my wife after 54 years to pancreatic cancer 4 years ago. But, why do you choose to believe she died of COVID when she was hospitalized for kidney failure?

My friend went in the hospital because he was having problems with his anti rejection meds for his transplanted kidney. While in the hospital, he also got Covid. So I guess you could say he died from both.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:48 pm

crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:

My friend went in the hospital because he was having problems with his anti rejection meds for his transplanted kidney. While in the hospital, he also got Covid. So I guess you could say he died from both.

No, you could only say he died "with" both. The fact is that kidney failure is 100% fatal and COVID is very very rarely fatal if at all by itself. My information has been that death certificates will specify COVID as the cause if a positive
test was made.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:51 pm

planosteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:I'm sorry you lost your friend. I know how you feel. I lost my wife after 54 years to pancreatic cancer 4 years ago. But, why do you choose to believe she died of COVID when she was hospitalized for kidney failure?

No, you could only say he died "with" both. The fact is that kidney failure is 100% fatal and COVID is very very rarely fatal if at all by itself. My information has been that death certificates will specify COVID as the cause if a positive test was made.

Return to “Your first forum”