Description of your first forum.
planosteve

The Shot is the Pandemic!

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:58 am

I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Re: The Shot is the Pandemic!

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:30 am

Whatever the shot is, IT IS NOT A VACCINE. IT DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING COVID, AND IT DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM SPREADING COVID.

I'll never understand why so many are touting these shots as our savior. These shots do not stop the spread of the disease. These shots only mitigate the bodies response to the disease. In other words, these shots relieve the symptoms of Covid.

I'll also never understand the shot shaming that is going on. If people really want the government to lock down the public as a response to Covid, then maybe only those that test positive for the antibodies (those that have natural immunity) should be allowed in public, and everybody else should be force to stay locked in their homes. I'm not advocating for this, but it makes more sense than all of the silly shot shaming.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:19 pm

I'm in favor of silly shot shaming. Both of you can deal with it.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:52 pm

It's been a year and a half now. Everything you have been told to do was wrong. It didn't flatten the curve, shorten the duration. Nothing worked. Now, the same insanity is being spread to the schools. Little kids forced for wear masks to protect them from something that is virtually no threat to them. They will be traumatized. Terrified. For nothing! If you thought last winter was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:42 am

crocmommy wrote:I'm in favor of silly shot shaming. Both of you can deal with it.

I've got natural immunity. I tested positive for the antibodies at a level 400 times the threshold of a positive test.

Why would I get a shot that would serve no other purpose than to possibly make me sick?

You do understand that the shot does not prevent you from getting Covid or spreading Covid, right?

My wife got the Pfizer shots. Her second dose was last Saturday. She's been sick ever since.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:56 am

crocmommy wrote:I'm in favor of silly shot shaming. Both of you can deal with it.

Why do you care who else has or has not gotten the shot?

Everyone that wants it can get it, and pretty much everyone that does want it has already gotten it.

If you and your husband are among those that got it, you’re as safe as you’re ever going to be..unless you decide to never leave the house again, then you’ll be even safer.

So that’s it..it’s all over..the variants that remain we learn to live with..and go back to our lives.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”