An Airliner has crashed in Shanksville!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: An Airliner has crashed in Shanksville!

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:22 am

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fl ... ORM=VDRVRV

I guess when W gave his speech at Shanksville, he forgot to mention that his VP, Dick Cheney, gave the order to shoot it down.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:17 am

Nanothermite
Directed Energy Weapon
Mini Nuke
No plane hit the Pentagon

4 other theories laughed about

Debates are for school

Facts matter to most adults
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:21 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:I think I know a number of them. But, that has nothing to do with United 93.
I don't know what happened to it. But, there is a complete lack of evidence that it crashed at Shanksville in a garbage dump in a remote area.

That is really dumb.

Todd Beaman’s wife called him on the flight to tell him about the other scummy hijackers that flew planes into the WTC and the Pentagon.

The passengers took a quick vote and decided to storm the Muslim scum and try to regain control of the plane.

Don’t be a dipsh*t.

..you..you..dipsh*t.

That has nothing to do with it either. Now, you've dipped to name calling. How much lower can you go? Every aircraft that has ever crashed on land has wreckage. Except at Shanksville. We are told that was because it was going so fast straight down that it disappeared into the earth. But, there is no evidence of that. Nobody saw it crash.

You’re going to be called names because everyone here has explained things..over and over..demonstrating the proof..(in this case, the wife of one of the hero passengers having called..and lost her husband)

Eventually people realize there’s nothing left to do (other than ignore you) if you continue to post rambling nonsense.

Some probably ignore you..sometimes I do, too. Other times I do try to snap you out of it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:31 am

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:14 am

planosteve wrote:https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=flight+93+revealed+what+really+happened+on+the+9%2f11+let%27s+roll+flight%3f+rowland+morgan&&view=detail&mid=D0D4182CAB32B1F351C2D0D4182CAB32B1F351C2&&FORM=VDRVRV
Still waiting for a comment.

Nothing to comment on.

It was widely known that a decision was made to shoot down Muslim hijacked flights, if necessary.. that were headed to D.C.

He says he’s the one that made that decision.

Stupid people extrapolate that into..”that means we shot down down Flight 93.”

Be thankful..we had real heroes that saved lives.

..mostly government hacks, but Todd Beamon and others saved their lives.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:23 am

planosteve wrote:https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=flight+93+revealed+what+really+happened+on+the+9%2f11+let%27s+roll+flight%3f+rowland+morgan&&view=detail&mid=D0D4182CAB32B1F351C2D0D4182CAB32B1F351C2&&FORM=VDRVRV

I guess when W gave his speech at Shanksville, he forgot to mention that his VP, Dick Cheney, gave the order to shoot it down.

It was not shot down, but it certainly should have been had the passengers not taken the initiative and downed it. I would not want a commander in chief who would not make that decision.

And by the way, where did the shot-down plane come to earth, if not there in that field where all the airplane wreckage, mangled bodies and aircraft black box were found?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:32 am

That's just your usual spin. Here's what was said:
Wallace:
"You were the one that gave the direct order to shoot down a plane that you were told, as it turns out incorrectly, was headed for Washington"
Cheney:"Right"

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:39 am

planosteve wrote:That's just your usual spin. Here's what was said:
Wallace:
"You were the one that gave the direct order to shoot down a plane that you were told, as it turns out incorrectly, was headed for Washington"
Cheney:"Right"

Time for more name calling.

No you idiot.

Listen again.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 pm

Kiamichi wrote:

It was not shot down, but it certainly should have been had the passengers not taken the initiative and downed it. I would not want a commander in chief who would not make that decision.

And by the way, where did the shot-down plane come to earth, if not there in that field where all the airplane wreckage, mangled bodies and aircraft black box were found?

And how was the plane shot down, considering the fact that the jets in pursuit were not armed?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:45 pm

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:44 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
Kiamichi wrote:

And how was the plane shot down, considering the fact that the jets in pursuit were not armed?

I don't know if it was shot down or not. All I know is Cheney said he gave the order to shoot it down. Boy, did that go down the old memory hole! :D

Return to “Your first forum”