There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Description of your first forum.
Mark

There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Postby Mark » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:48 pm

These worthless pieces of shit should hang by the dozens....

Through secret backchannels unbeknownst to then-President Donald Trump, General Mark Milley informed leaders from the Chinese Communist Party and Democratic Party that he would not carry out “any kind” of military action ordered by Trump.

The revelations represent a stunning admission of an effective coup d’etat at the top of the U.S. government, with U.S. officials colluding with the Chinese Communist Party in order to limit Donald Trump’s powers.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/coup- ... -a-strike/

GFB

Re: There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:22 pm

Firing Squad.

I’d like to volunteer.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Re: There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Postby rusty » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 pm

GFB wrote:Firing Squad.

I’d like to volunteer.

Go ahead. BWAHAHAHA! Tough talk from an internet tough boy.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:55 pm

It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Milley doing Pelosi's bidding.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09 ... mp-n442936

Hang her sorry Communist ass, too.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Yes, I know who Judas was. He was a man I worked for and admired until he disgraced the four stars on his uniform.
Too bad Fletcher Knebel has passed away. He would have another good book there.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Is Trump still friends with Pence ?

Pence didn't violate the Constitution like Trump wanted done.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:29 pm

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:33 am

As a military officer, he swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not to defend the president.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:28 am

planosteve wrote:As a military officer, he swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not to defend the president.

This is not about “defending.”

This is about a coup attempt, by someone who is sworn to do as he is told by his Commander in Chief.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:33 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:As a military officer, he swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not to defend the president.

This is about a coup attempt, by someone who is sworn to do as he is told by his Commander in Chief.

Oh, so now your an expert about the military? :lol:

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 am

The idiots in the Left Wing media are all cheering on Milley today, saying he did the right thing, because Orange Man Bad.

Now that we really do have a president that isn't of sound mind and the precedent has been set, I assume all these idiots believe the military should overthrow the civilian commander-in-chief.

America is vanishing right before our eyes. It is a sad time.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:39 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Compared to you I’m an expert on everything..most others here are as well when compared to you.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:50 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

Compared to you I’m an expert on everything..most others here are as well when compared to you.

He blows you away on kookburger shit.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:19 am

I blow him away on anything. :D

BillP

Postby BillP » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Mark wrote:These worthless pieces of shit should hang by the dozens....

Through secret backchannels unbeknownst to then-President Donald Trump, General Mark Milley informed leaders from the Chinese Communist Party and Democratic Party that he would not carry out “any kind” of military action ordered by Trump.

The revelations represent a stunning admission of an effective coup d’etat at the top of the U.S. government, with U.S. officials colluding with the Chinese Communist Party in order to limit Donald Trump’s powers.

There has to be a war before there can be treason. We are not/ were not at war with China.

I think he could be prosecuted for Conspiracy to commit Treason. When he told China that he would inform them prior to any attack from us, he was saying that IF there was a war he would tell them of any planned attacks. That would be treasonous and he was conspiring to do it.

He should be fired and prosecuted.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Fired? By who?

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:25 pm

BillP wrote:
Mark wrote:These worthless pieces of shit should hang by the dozens....

There has to be a war before there can be treason. We are not/ were not at war with China.

I think he could be prosecuted for Conspiracy to commit Treason. When he told China that he would inform them prior to any attack from us, he was saying that IF there was a war he would tell them of any planned attacks. That would be treasonous and he was conspiring to do it.

He should be fired and prosecuted.

A military coup is treasonous whether we are at war or not, and this was definitely a military coup.

BillP

Postby BillP » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:27 pm

planosteve wrote:Fired? By who?

He can be fired by the president, by congress or by a general courts-martial.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:45 pm

BillP wrote:
planosteve wrote:Fired? By who?

He can be fired by the president, by congress or by a general courts-martial.

DJ won't do it, Pelosi was one of his co-conspirators, so she won't do it, and his fellow political hacks at the top of the military won't do it.

Return to “Your first forum”