Deaths among Teenagers have increased by 47% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Deaths among Teenagers have increased by 47% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine

Postby planosteve » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:48 am

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) submitted an independent report to the UK Government on July 15th 2021, in which they advised that children and young people aged 12 years and over with specific underlying health conditions should be offered Covid-19 vaccination.

That same report also stated that the ‘JCVI has previously advised COVID-19 vaccination of all adults aged 18 years and over in the UK, and vaccination of some specific groups under the age of 18 years’.

It is not clear when that advice was issued however the report does later state that ‘young people aged 16 to 17 years of age who are at higher risk of serious COVID-19, as currently set out in the Green Book, should continue to be offered COVID-19 vaccination’.

Bluntly, they rolled out an experimental injection with no long term safety data - for a disease teenagers are not even at risk for... and now teenagers are dying at much higher rates from Covid and other causes.
...and here in the US they have not even bothered to check on excess mortality. (or if they have, it has been kept very, very quiet).

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/30/deaths- ... ion-began/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

crocmommy

Re: Deaths among Teenagers have increased by 47% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine

Postby crocmommy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:16 pm

My 14 year old daughter has been fully vaccinated since AUGUST. She is NOT dead or having any serious side effects other than hating school and having a big loud mouth.

planosteve

Re: Deaths among Teenagers have increased by 47% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 pm

crocmommy wrote:My 14 year old daughter has been fully vaccinated since AUGUST. She is NOT dead or having any serious side effects other than hating school and having a big loud mouth.

Dr. Fauci would be proud of you. :D

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:15 am

planosteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:My 14 year old daughter has been fully vaccinated since AUGUST. She is NOT dead or having any serious side effects other than hating school and having a big loud mouth.

Good because I seriously respect Dr Fauci.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:34 am

crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:

"Thank you for believing all my lies"-Dr. Fauci

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:09 pm

crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:

You’re usually pretty level headed.

Fauci has been caught in lie after lie.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:45 am

STOCKHOLM — Sweden and Denmark decided to halt vaccinations with Moderna Inc.’s COVID-19 shot for younger people because of potential side effects.

The Swedish health authority Wednesday cited new data on the increased risk of heart inflammation as a reason for the pause for those age 30 and under. Denmark will stop giving the shot to those younger than 18.

Moderna shares fell as much as 5.3% in New York trading.

“We are monitoring the situation closely and are acting rapidly to ensure that COVID-19 vaccinations are constantly as safe as possible, while also providing protection,” said Anders Tegnell, Sweden’s chief epidemiologist.

The two countries recommended Pfizer Inc.’s and BioNTech SE’s rival vaccine as a replacement. Both vaccinations use messenger RNA technology to prompt an immune reaction.

Sweden’s public health watchdog said a new preliminary analysis from the Nordic region indicates that the connection between vaccination and heart inflammation is clearest with the Moderna shot, especially after the second dose. The higher risk comes within four weeks of vaccination, and usually in the first two weeks, it said.

https://www.theolympian.com/news/nation ... 17917.html

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:29 am

Return to “Your first forum”