Matthew McConaughey

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Matthew McConaughey

Postby Mark » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:14 am

Make no mistake, this ass clown is just another Hollywood gun grabber. After you cut through all his bullshit, all he wants to do is disarm Americans and undermine the second amendment.

Remember, he was thrust into the spotlight yesterday by the Brandon Administration. They didn't put him there to defend the second amendment.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

grouchy

Re: Matthew McConaughey

Postby grouchy » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:03 am

Mark wrote:Make no mistake, this ass clown is just another Hollywood gun grabber. After you cut through all his bullshit, all he wants to do is disarm Americans and undermine the second amendment.

Remember, he was thrust into the spotlight yesterday by the Brandon Administration. They didn't put him there to defend the second amendment.

Sir, I am not saying that you are wrong, but I have some questions. Uvalde and Sulphur Springs are both towns with populations around 16,000.
How would you feel if it had occurred in your town? If some of the victims were related to your friends? If you had known one of the teachers?
Some of those kids could only be identified thru DNA testing. What if one of them was your granddaughter?

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:06 am

grouchy wrote:
Mark wrote:Make no mistake, this ass clown is just another Hollywood gun grabber. After you cut through all his bullshit, all he wants to do is disarm Americans and undermine the second amendment.

Sir, I am not saying that you are wrong, but I have some questions. Uvalde and Sulphur Springs are both towns with populations around 16,000.
How would you feel if it had occurred in your town? If some of the victims were related to your friends? If you had known one of the teachers?
Some of those kids could only be identified thru DNA testing. What if one of them was your granddaughter?

Grouchy they have to protect their "rights" at any cost. Including the lives of innocent people.
It's basically not about rights anyway, if it was they would support all of our Constitutional rights and not cherry pick the one that makes their man parts all tingly.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:53 am

You’re right..total loser.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:55 am

Disarming law-abiding citizens doesn't do one thing to stop crime. In fact, it promotes crime.

These dumbass Leftists truly are stupid.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:57 am

When leftist politicians are at their most insane, they ask the question..

“How many children have to die before you’ll give up the second amendment.”

Since this question is nonsensical..(as if all children are in danger from crazed people..)

..the correct answer that will shut them up permanently..

“All of them..and all of you politicians as well.”
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:17 am

Once one right is taken away, the others are sure to follow.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:36 pm

grouchy wrote:

Sir?

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:59 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Once one right is taken away, the others are sure to follow.

Sir, I do not advocate stopping the sales of AR-15s.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Valid question.

My answer would be, I'd be horrified and probably want an eye for an eye.

I'd want an answer as to why someone that misguided was allowed loose in public.

I can blame the person or the missed clues that a person could do it.

I can not blame the tool that was used.

Be it a gun, knife, bomb or SUV.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

Valid question.

My answer would be, I'd be horrified and probably want an eye for an eye.

I'd want an answer as to why someone that misguided was allowed loose in public.

I can blame the person or the missed clues that a person could do it.

I can not blame the tool that was used.

Be it a gun, knife, bomb or SUV.

If your kid was caught beating someone with a baseball bat, you wouldn't blame the bat. But you'd probably take it away.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:32 pm

Grouchy they have to protect their "rights" at any cost. Including the lives of innocent people.
It's basically not about rights anyway, if it was they would support all of our Constitutional rights and not cherry pick the one that makes their man parts all tingly.

They are all of our rights.

Can you name one constitutional right not supported?

Think before you bring up Roe V. Wade

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:34 pm

If your kid was caught beating someone with a baseball bat, you wouldn't blame the bat. But you'd probably take it away.

And if I caught someone breaking the law with any instrument I'd take it away.

Just not before a crime was committed.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:39 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

And if I caught someone breaking the law with any instrument I'd take it away.

Just not before a crime was committed.

Unfortunately, that’s usually too late, isn’t it?

“Well, he killed 22 people. I guess we should take his weapons away.”

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:01 pm

Unfortunately, that’s usually too late, isn’t it?

“Well, he killed 22 people. I guess we should take his weapons away.”

Tell me what tool or law will allow government to determine a crime is about to be committed?

zoomzoomklunk

Postby zoomzoomklunk » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:30 pm

If your kid was caught beating someone with a baseball bat, you wouldn't blame the bat. But you'd probably take it away.[/quote]
Until he learned the proper use of a baseball bat.
Another day in paradise

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:56 pm

No kid anywhere near "normal" does what this kid did. Focusing on his gun is a total waste of time. Pay attention to why he was abnormal instead.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Return to “Your first forum”