Jimmy Carter, still unhinged

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Jimmy Carter, still unhinged

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:55 am

Former President Jimmy Carter is the featured keynote speaker at this weekend’s Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention at Detroit’s Cobo Hall.

The Justice Department recently implicated ISNA, which claims to be America’s largest Muslim organization, as the lead conduit in a scheme to illegally pass on $12 million to Hamas, the Palestinian terror group established to annihilate the State of Israel. Hamas is officially designated a terrorist group by the US government.

The Justice Department officially designated ISNA as an un-indicted co-conspirator as part of its successful 2007 trial of those accused of coordinating fundraising efforts for Hamas in the United States through the Dallas-based Holy Land Foundation. A federal judge turned down a subsequent ISNA appeal to reverse the designation, claiming there was "ample" evidence that Holy Land officials clearly "operated from within ISNA." Key evidence presented at the trial were checks written to known Hamas terrorists and deposited into ISNA accounts from where they were passed on to Hamas.

Shukri Abu Bakr, now serving a 65-year sentence following his conviction on multiple counts of providing material support to Hamas, admitted to working from inside ISNA’s headquarters as he served as Hamas’s top operative in the United States.

Providing any support or assistance to a designated foreign terrorist organization is a violation of Section 18 of the U.S. Code § 2339B and is punishable by imprisonment of not more than fifteen years. If the death of any person results from providing such support, the penalty increases to imprisonment for any term up to and including life.

US civil rights expert Alan Dershowitz claims that fundraising for ISNA may constitute violation of Section 18, which would put Jimmy Carter "very close to, if not across the line" of criminal activity.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Re: Jimmy Carter, still unhinged

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:18 am

It fine and dandy for the US Govt. to give billions and billions of dollars to Israel to "defend itself". But, let anyone collect voluntary contributions for the benefit of the Palistinians and they are guilty of
"supporting terrorists"!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:28 am

planosteve wrote:It fine and dandy for the US Govt. to give billions and billions of dollars to Israel to "defend itself". But, let anyone collect voluntary contributions for the benefit of the Palistinians and they are guilty of
"supporting terrorists"!

Well yeah, that's what Hamas is, a terrorist group,as determined by your government.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:09 am

Sangersteve wrote:
planosteve wrote:It fine and dandy for the US Govt. to give billions and billions of dollars to Israel to "defend itself". But, let anyone collect voluntary contributions for the benefit of the Palistinians and they are guilty of
"supporting terrorists"!

Well yeah, that's what Hamas is, a terrorist group,as determined by your government.
My govt. determined that we should invade Iraq because it had WMD, kill Gadaffi because he was a dictator, and invade Viet Nam because a boat shot at us in the Gulf of Tonkin. Not to mention that a bunch of ragheads with boxcutters managed to destroy the entire World Trade Center.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:37 am

"supporting terrorists"!

You're supposed to understand the difference!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 am

planosteve wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:
"supporting terrorists"!

My govt. determined that we should invade Iraq because it had WMD, kill Gadaffi because he was a dictator, and invade Viet Nam because a boat shot at us in the Gulf of Tonkin. Not to mention that a bunch of ragheads with boxcutters managed to destroy the entire World Trade Center.

Any of that not true?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 am

Any of that not true?
Not a bit. That's just off the top of my head. What kind of "terrorist" outfit can only kill 3 people in the course of a war that lasts almost a month!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 am

planosteve wrote:
Any of that not true?
Not a bit. That's just off the top of my head. What kind of "terrorist" outfit can only kill 3 people in the course of a war that lasts almost a month!

A terrorist outfit that is kept at bay by the world's greatest security system.

kent

Postby kent » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 am

Jimmy Carter is and always will be an Anti-Semite, nothing new. Just like PS defending it

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 am

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Bob, what does that have to do with Carter being an anti-Semite?

Allen

Postby Allen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:29 am

Peanut is just upset that he is losing his spot as worst president ever to Obama.

Houston

Postby Houston » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 am

his Grand Son running for Governor here in Ga.
he started by letting all know he was his grand son.
NOW he is very quite about Jimmy. BUT the dems are really
putting on a show of what they are gonna do and provide if he is elected.

not enough money in the whole state to do what they are promising but tell it anyway.
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

Return to “Your first forum”