rusty

Re: Liberals: Chop off body parts

Postby rusty » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:30 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
None
Then everything you know is 2nd hand.

I associate with none because I’ve had to associate with thousands in my lifetime, dipwad.

I didn't realize you were that shallow.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:03 am

Oh so it's a money maker, dude lets cut people up.

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh uncovered shocking details about Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s (VUMC) so-called gender-affirming care.

Video and archived webpages from the medical center details a doctor’s promotion of the “big money maker” transgender therapies and surgeries, and apparent threats against medical professionals who dare object for religious reasons.

“It’s a lot of money,” VUMC Clinic for Transgender Health’s Dr. Shayne Sebold Taylor said at one Medicine Grand Rounds lecture, video reveals. “These surgeries make a lot of money.”

Taylor noted that a “chest reconstruction” can bring in $40,000 per patient, and someone “just on routine hormone treatment, who I’m only seeing a few times a year, can bring in several thousand dollars … and actually makes money for the hospital.”

Citing the Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery, Taylor said vaginoplasty surgeries can generate $20,000, gushing that it “has to be an underestimate,” since hospital stay, anesthesia, post-op visits, and other add-ons are not included in the total.

“And the female-to-male bottom surgeries, these are huge money makers,” the doctor continued, adding that such surgeries could bring in “up to $100,000” for the hospital.

Some clinics are “entirely” “supported” financially by such phalloplasty surgeries, Taylor boasted.

“These surgeries are labor intensive, there are a lot of follow-ups, they require a lot of our time, and they make money,” she emphasized. “They make money for the hospital.”

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/09/ ... up-n498007
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:24 am

I also don’t associate with criminals, drug addicts or other scum..not just liberal scum.

Life is too short to be around scum.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:53 am

GFB wrote:I also don’t associate with criminals, drug addicts or other scum..not just liberal scum.

Michael Jackson?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:21 am

You can't change your gender, it's fixed forever. You can change your appearance. You can chop parts off but it won't change your gender. You can sew parts on, but they won't be functional. And there are always surgeons you can find that will do this for you if you pay them enough. But, anyone who wants to do this is mentally ill. They need a good shrink, not a surgeon.
https://jonrappoport.substack.com/p/the ... nt-want-to
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:04 am

grouchy wrote:
GFB wrote:I also don’t associate with criminals, drug addicts or other scum..not just liberal scum.

Michael Jackson?

You do realize that was 40 years ago, when nobody had any inkling that he was a perv?

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:28 am

jellowrestling wrote:
grouchy wrote:

Michael Jackson?

You do realize that was 40 years ago, when nobody had any inkling that he was a perv?

Yes sir.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:59 pm

Tucker was all over this tonight. Especially, surgery on children at Vanderbuilt. Doctors who refuse to preform the operations, which is basicly mutilation, are fired! And they make a bundle on this.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 am

The Evil ones must replace all of the lost revenue from the sale of baby organs.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”