Wouldn't it be great....

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Wouldn't it be great....

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:24 pm

if we had a president who spent his time educating himself on what was actually going on in the world instead of just playing golf all the time? :roll:
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/us- ... ring-real/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GRANDPA

Re: Wouldn't it be great....

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:52 pm

You talking about Eisenhower? What does Ike have to do with anything? He's not mentioned in anything on the link you posted.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Thanks for the Sunday afternoon stupidness
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:11 pm

GRANDPA wrote:You talking about Eisenhower? What does Ike have to do with anything? He's not mentioned in anything on the link you posted.

lots of people play golf. But, they don't do it obsessively. Virtually everyday. Like 45. And they don't store their golf attire in cardboard boxes with top secret documents. :roll:

zoomzoomklunk

Postby zoomzoomklunk » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:06 pm

"lots of people play golf. But, they don't do it obsessively. Virtually everyday. Like 45. And they don't store their golf attire in cardboard boxes with top secret documents. "

It is my belief that you are a lonely sad man who has nothing better to do with his life other than to throw shit on the wall to see if it will stick.
Another day in paradise

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:45 pm

zoomzoomklunk wrote:"lots of people play golf. But, they don't do it obsessively. Virtually everyday. Like 45. And they don't store their golf attire in cardboard boxes with top secret documents. "

It is my belief that you are a lonely sad man who has nothing better to do with his life other than to throw shit on the wall to see if it will stick.

Here we go again with the shoot the messenger fallacy again. Welcome to the club :roll:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:30 pm

zoomzoomklunk wrote:"lots of people play golf. But, they don't do it obsessively. Virtually everyday. Like 45. And they don't store their golf attire in cardboard boxes with top secret documents. "

..and those are his good points.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:52 pm

GFB wrote:

..and those are his good points.

Since there will be no more Trump Rallys to announce, what are you going to do here other than take up space?

Return to “Your first forum”