APPARENTLY, COVID ISN'T GONE YET

Description of your first forum.
GRANDPA

APPARENTLY, COVID ISN'T GONE YET

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:36 pm

I know a couple of you claim that Covid doesn't exist, but keep those comments to yourself, I don't want to hear it. I just found out my parents, who live in Kansas, both 91 years old, have tested positive for Covid. Mom has it much worse than Dad, at least so far. Mom is also showing more signs of dementia. Last night after midnight, she set the table for dinner for six, then sat down & was going to eat a package of instant mashed potatoes, uncooked. Dad finally got her back to bed. Dad has hidden her car keys in case she decides to go to the store & ends up lost somewhere in Oklahoma, subject of a silver alert. My grandmother (Mom's mom) died from complications of Alzheimers, several years ago. My younger brother & his wife, who live about 40 miles away from Mom & Dad, both have it, too & it's kicking his butt. Worse than the first time he had it a couple of years ago. My older brother has been fighting Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever for about a month. I just had cataract surgery a couple of days ago, on top of a plethora of my own health problems. My sister, who is a nurse in Tulsa, is the only one not having health issues, as far as I know anyway. I'm finding out via Facebook, etc, several of my friends my age are getting Covid again, worse now than before. Is it coming back? I don't know. Damn Chinese.
What a drag it is getting old.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Re: APPARENTLY, COVID ISN'T GONE YET

Postby GFB » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:13 am

Gotta any good news?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:16 am

GFB wrote:Gotta any good news?

My eye doctor says my eye is healing up nicely.

crackertoes

Postby crackertoes » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:58 pm

It’s real. I’ve had it twice.

I went to a LOT of covid funerals in 2021.

I know someone now who has it.

It’s a walk in the park for some and a beast for others.

Hope your parents are getting better.
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:13 pm

I talked to them this evening. Mom sounded stronger, but Dad's voice was weak. They were too sick to go to their doctor today, & just took a long nap. I think that did them a lot of good. Mom is a lot less confused now, too. My niece took their temps & OX levels this evening. Both are in the good range. I'll call them again tomorrow.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:16 am

Called them last night, both sound so much better & are feeling a lot better, but tire easily. They slept through severe storms that went through around dawn Saturday morning. It did considerable damage at the fairgrounds where the county fair is going on this week, & blew down the ferris wheel, that was a total loss. Food vendors suffered damage too. Lots of broken & downed trees in town. No injuries reported. Electricity is still out in some parts. It's in the 70s there, so it's bearable.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:37 am

Actually, I believe I was the only one. But, I didn't say that COVID doesn't exist. I said that COVID-19 had not been proven to exist. They skipped a vital step, isolating the virus. But, they were not called on it as far as I know except by Jon Rappaport, an investigative reporter who specializes in infectious diseases. He's the one that figured out that HIV didn't cause AIDS.
Your parents may be suffering from the effects of the jabs they took. Dr. Peter McCullough in Dallas says people that took only 1 or 2 jabs may be alright. I hope so, I took two. More than that may be a problem.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”