Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:29 am

53 Days after the crash
46 days since the data from flight recorders was downloaded by UK AAIB Farnborough
42 days since UN high commissioner for human rights said It is imperative that a prompt, thorough, effective, independent and impartial investigation be conducted into this event.
25 days since the criminal investigation was "in full swing"

And so far-Nothing!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Postby GFB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:41 am

Makes it kind of tough for the conspiracy theorists, doesn't it?

I mean...the story you dream up could end up being the same one that is generally accepted as true.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:16 am

GFB wrote:Makes it kind of tough for the conspiracy theorists, doesn't it?

I mean...the story you dream up could end up being the same one that is generally accepted as true.
No, just the opposite. Now, it's obvious they are hiding something. How long does it take to download the pilot's conversation from a recorder? But, it does make it tough on the families of the victims. We already know how the plane came down and who did it from the physical evidence in the wreckage. The cockpit was shot full of holes from both directions.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:24 am

I guess they read my post yesterday, because the first report was released today. And as I suspected it's going to be a coverup, not even speculating as to who was responsible. There was no warning so the cockpit recorder was no help. The cockpit was hit with "high energy objects". Gee, that's a funny way to describe bullets. I'll be interested to read what the reaction to the report will be.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/malaysia-airlines-flight-17-hit-by-high-energy-objects-says-dutch-report-1410251123

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Retired Lufthansa pilot Peter Haisenko had also weighed in on the new shootdown theory with Parry and pointed to the entry and exit holes centred around the cockpit.

“You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likely that of a 30mm caliber projectile.

“The edge of the other, the larger and slightly frayed exit holes, show shreds of metal pointing produced by the same caliber projectiles. Moreover, it is evident that these exit holes of the outer layer of the double aluminum reinforced structure are shredded or bent — outwardly.”

He deduced that in order to have some of those holes fraying inwardly, and the others fraying outwardly, there had to have been a second fighter firing into the cockpit from the airliner’s starboard side. This is critical, as no surface-fired missile (or shrapnel) hitting the airliner could possibly punch holes into the cockpit from both sides of the plane.

“It had to have been a hail of bullets from both sides that brought the plane down. This is Haisenko’s main discovery. You can’t have projectiles going in both directions — into the left-hand-side fuselage panel from both its left and right sides — unless they are coming at the panel from different directions.

“Nobody before Haisenko had noticed that the projectiles had ripped through that panel from both its left side and its right side. This is what rules out any ground-fired missile,” Parry had said.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Is this the second Malaysian airline downing you are speaking of?

There was never anyone that suggested anything other than being shot down..from which ever side..you're going to have to come up with a conspiracy.

You're just reiterating what is already known.

What kind of conspiracy is THAT??

BillB

Postby BillB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:25 pm

"High energy" could be birds in flight that were trained by the Freemasons to collide with the plane.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 pm

GFB wrote:Is this the second Malaysian airline downing you are speaking of?

There was never anyone that suggested anything other than being shot down..from which ever side..you're going to have to come up with a conspiracy.

No, shot down with guns from a fighter plane, 2 actually. 1 on each side and behind. The damage is going to look quite different than a missile explosion. And the only air force there was the Ukrainian planes.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:24 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:Is this the second Malaysian airline downing you are speaking of?

No, shot down with guns from a fighter plane, 2 actually. 1 on each side and behind. The damage is going to look quite different than a missile explosion. And the only air force there was the Ukrainian planes.

Still not meaningful, really.

The Russians shot the plane down with a missile..or two jets..whoop dee doo.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:31 pm

The Russians shot the plane down with a missile..or two jets..whoop dee doo
. Nobody's claiming the Russians shot it down. Why would they? It wasn't even in their airspace.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Finally..the real conspiracy.

Ok, who was it?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

GFB wrote:Finally..the real conspiracy.

Ok, who was it?

It's like any other crime. You have to examine the evidence and you have to look for a motive. Who would have gained by shooting down a plane full of people? What was their motive?

BillB

Postby BillB » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:26 pm

planosteve wrote:

Ok, who was it?

It's like any other crime. You have to examine the evidence and you have to look for a motive. Who would have gained by shooting down a plane full of people? What was their motive?

The mortician's lobby?

Allen

Postby Allen » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 pm

BillB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Ok, who was it?

The mortician's lobby?

:lol:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:42 pm

I doubt the morticians made a dime off of that one.

Return to “Your first forum”