There are really only two choices

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

There are really only two choices

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:43 pm

There are only two ways out of this bloody mess. Either drive millions of Palestinians into the desert in an act of genocide or create a long-delayed Palestinian state mandated by the United Nations but which has been long blocked by US vetoes and Israel resistance.
https://www.unz.com/emargolis/how-much- ... yr-people/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Kiamichi

Re: There are really only two choices

Postby Kiamichi » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:35 pm

I seem to remember that the Arabs controlled all of so-called Palestine except for Israel when they tried to drive the Israelis into the sea in 1967.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:38 pm

planosteve wrote:There are only two ways out of this bloody mess. Either drive millions of Palestinians into the desert in an act of genocide or create a long-delayed Palestinian state mandated by the United Nations but which has been long blocked by US vetoes and Israel resistance.

There is a 3rd choice.

Stop being angry, despicable scum, and just live and prosper in the only country in the Middle East that allows you to do so..as well as vote and have a decent life…even practice your gutter religion in peace.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:58 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:There are only two ways out of this bloody mess. Either drive millions of Palestinians into the desert in an act of genocide or create a long-delayed Palestinian state mandated by the United Nations but which has been long blocked by US vetoes and Israel resistance.

There is a 3rd choice.

Stop being angry, despicable scum, and just live and prosper in the only country in the Middle East that allows you to do so..as well as vote and have a decent life…even practice your gutter religion in peace.

I guess you'd be happy if you were told you would have to live your entire life on a 12 mile wide swath of land jam packed with people. :roll:

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:23 am

I guess you'd be happy if you were told you would have to live your entire life on a 12 mile wide swath of land jam packed with people.

Are you aware that Arabs make up 20 percent of Israel's population and are citizens?

Another option would be if Hamas laid down their weapons and tried to live in peace.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:41 am

Sangersteve wrote:
I guess you'd be happy if you were told you would have to live your entire life on a 12 mile wide swath of land jam packed with people.

Are you aware that Arabs make up 20 percent of Israel's population and are citizens?

Another option would be if Hamas laid down their weapons and tried to live in peace.

Citizenship and nationality in Israel are two separate and very different statuses. Nationality (le'um), bestows significantly greater rights than citizenship

It would not occur to the average English speaking observer to object to translating ezrahut as "nationality" because "citizenship" and "nationality" are interchangeable terms in the United States, as well as in most democratic societies. In Israel, however, they are two separate and very different statuses. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs as well as Jews while nationality (le'um), which bestows significantly greater rights than citizenship, may be claimed by Jews alone.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:34 am

Citizenship and nationality in Israel are two separate and very different statuses. Nationality (le'um), bestows significantly greater rights than citizenship

It would not occur to the average English speaking observer to object to translating ezrahut as "nationality" because "citizenship" and "nationality" are interchangeable terms in the United States, as well as in most democratic societies. In Israel, however, they are two separate and very different statuses. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs as well as Jews while nationality (le'um), which bestows significantly greater rights than citizenship, may be claimed by Jews alone.

So that means that yes Arabs can freely live in Israel, which in turn means they don't have to live in a 12 mile swath. Or for that matter they could immigrate to another Arab country. Makes you wonder why Egypt closed the border.

BTW what about Hamas laying down their weapons and stop committing war crimes?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:30 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

So that means that yes Arabs can freely live in Israel, which in turn means they don't have to live in a 12 mile swath. Or for that matter they could immigrate to another Arab country. Makes you wonder why Egypt closed the border.

Sangersteve wrote:

Once again from Margols.
"There are only two ways out of this bloody mess. Either drive millions of Palestinians into the desert in an act of genocide or create a long-delayed Palestinian state mandated by the United Nations but which has been long blocked by US vetoes and Israel resistance."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:32 pm

planosteve wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

Sangersteve wrote:

Once again from Margolis.
"There are only two ways out of this bloody mess. Either drive millions of Palestinians into the desert in an act of genocide or create a long-delayed Palestinian state mandated by the United Nations but which has been long blocked by US vetoes and Israel resistance."

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:02 pm

For any idiots left in the world that still supported a “two state solution”..

The last week and a half should have cured that.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:11 pm

GFB wrote:For any idiots left in the world that still supported a “two state solution”..

You would be the expert on that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:37 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:For any idiots left in the world that still supported a “two state solution”..

You would be the expert on that!

Yes..thank you.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:07 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

You would be the expert on that!

Yes..thank you.

Here is Eric Margolis' profile on wikipedia. Let's see yours.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Margolis_(journalist)

Return to “Your first forum”