It's not often . . .

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

It's not often . . .

Postby BigTex » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:55 pm

. . . that the Secretary of Defense goes AWOL.

Red Oak

Re: It's not often . . .

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:56 pm

When you have a Commander-in-Chief that is suffering from Dementia and wanders around lost, WTF do we expect from his cabinet?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:36 am

Dan Bongino addressed this on his show yesterday. He served as a secret service agent under Clinton, Bush, and Obama, so he knows a little about the procedure...

In the situation room at the White House, they always know exactly where all cabinet members are at all time. Brandon not knowing where his Secretary of Defense was or what he was doing points to the fact that nobody in the White House respects him.

Furthermore, the deputy secretary of defense, the person that would have been in charge while the secretary of defense was incapacitated, was out of the country on vacation, and had no idea the secretary of defense was incapacitated for three days.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:15 am

I heard yesterday that the last cabinet meeting was in October. Maybe that's normal, but I've always assumed the cabinet had frequent meetings, like weekly.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:10 am

If Biden is missing for 40% of the time why should anyone else show up for work?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Return to “Your first forum”