The border

Description of your first forum.
Mark

The border

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:37 pm

Governor Abbot has masterfully painted Brandon into a corner down at the border. Here is what Dan Bongino posted on Twitter a couple of hours ago...

Biden is totally f#%ked.
And he did it to himself. Because he’s a moron.
Now he can either:
-Use force, or the threat of it, to force Texas law enforcement to assist in the invasion of their state, in front of television cameras for the world to watch.
-Or, he can fold and sliver away on the issue knowing he’s getting destroyed at the polls for supporting this invasion at the southern border.

Either way, he loses. Because he’s a moron.

I stand with Texas.

Mark

Re: The border

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:41 pm

25 Republican governors have issued a joint statement:

“President Biden and his Administration have left Americans and our country completely vulnerable to unprecedented illegal immigration pouring across the Southern border. Instead of upholding the rule of law and securing the border, the Biden Administration has attacked and sued Texas for stepping up to protect American citizens from historic levels of illegal immigrants, deadly drugs like fentanyl, and terrorists entering our country.

“We stand in solidarity with our fellow Governor, Greg Abbott, and the State of Texas in utilizing every tool and strategy, including razor wire fences, to secure the border. We do it in part because the Biden Administration is refusing to enforce immigration laws already on the books and is illegally allowing mass parole across America of migrants who entered our country illegally.

“The authors of the U.S. Constitution made clear that in times like this, states have a right of self-defense, under Article 4, Section 4 and Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Because the Biden Administration has abdicated its constitutional compact duties to the states, Texas has every legal justification to protect the sovereignty of our states and our nation.”

Signatories include: Governor Kay Ivey (AL), Governor Mike Dunleavy (AK), Governor Sarah Sanders (AR), Governor Ron DeSantis (FL), Governor Brian Kemp (GA), Governor Brad Little (ID), Governor Eric Holcomb (IN), Governor Kim Reynolds (IA), Governor Jeff Landry (LA), Governor Tate Reeves (MS), Governor Mike Parson (MO), Governor Greg Gianforte (MT), Governor Jim Pillen (NE), Governor Joe Lombardo (NV), Governor Chris Sununu (NH), Governor Doug Burgum (ND), Governor Mike DeWine (OH), Governor Kevin Stitt (OK), Governor Henry McMaster (SC), Governor Kristi Noem (SD), Governor Bill Lee (TN), Governor Spencer Cox (UT), Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA), Governor Jim Justice (WV), and Governor Mark Gordon (WY).

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:55 pm

I have a question.

What will the feds do with the razor wire that they remove?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:33 pm

BigTex wrote:I have a question.

They'll take it all to Washington DC to use to "protect" the Capitol & White House.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:33 am

biden on the border.jpg
biden on the border.jpg (170.38 KiB) Viewed 1957 times

Biden Finally Visits ‘On The Border’ To See Crisis Everyone's Talking About

WASHINGTON, D.C. - After hearing there was a crisis on the border, a confused Joe Biden visited the On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina near him to see what all the fuss was about. After surveying the restaurant and enjoying the faux Tex-Mex experience, the president said he was happy to report that there is no crisis on the border to speak of.

"I don't see any crisis here -- just delicious bottomless chips and salsa!" he said as he arrived at the restaurant. "Not a kid in a cage in sight -- all the kids here have great kids' menu selections and fun crayons and coloring book activities! What a great time for all!"

Biden also reported that On the Border had fantastic senior discounts and giant margarita choices that made for a "real hoot of a time -- it's a real gas!"

The media quickly praised Biden's handling of the On the Border crisis, pointing out that Trump never bothered going to On the Border during his presidency.

At publishing time, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had arrived to take a selfie of her crying at On the Border.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-final ... king-about

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 am

Build Concentration Camps for real Texans, if we let them.

What percentage of illegal aliens do you think the Cartels make money off of ? 99% ? 90% ?

What is the cut for our Government leaders and employees? 5% ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:42 am

The word is getting out is that this Senate bill "negotiated" by Schumber and McConnell is really nothing more than amnesty for illegal aliens.

If Johnson lets this see the light of day in the House, it's the end of the Republican party.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:43 am

Red Oak wrote:

Build Concentration Camps for real Texans, if we let them.

What percentage of illegal aliens do you think the Cartels make money off of ? 99% ? 90% ?

What is the cut for our Government leaders and employees? 5% ?

I'm sure the Clinton, Obama, and Biden crime families are all getting something out of it.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:38 pm

Texas Attorney General when asked by the Brandon administration to remove the razor wire..

“Come and take it!”

Perfect!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:53 pm

If the previous president had done his job well enough to get reelected, something every president is supposed to do, we wouldn't be in this mess.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:05 pm

The Brandon Administration is threatening to turn the US military inward on the Texas National Guard.

I wonder if that one was focus group tested...

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:59 pm

Mark wrote:The Brandon Administration is threatening to turn the US military inward on the Texas National Guard.

I wonder if that one was focus group tested...

I don't think that move would work out well for Biden.

In a Friday interview with Abbott, Tucker Carlson asked the Texas governor to speculate about how many Republican governors would send national guard to the Lone Star State.
"There have been about ten so far that have sent national guard or other law enforcement," Abbott replied. "This is a fight for the future of America, and they all know it."
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:56 am

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has responded to the Brandon Administration:

Today, I denied the Biden Administration’s unfounded requests & issued counter-demands. By February 15, DHS must supply the official plat maps & deeds demonstrating the precise parcels to which they claim ownership, an explanation of how Texas is preventing access to those specific parcels, documentation showing that Eagle Pass or Texas ever granted permission for DHS to erect infrastructure that interferes with border security, & proof of Congress empowering DHS to turn a Texas park into an unofficial & illegal port of entry. If the federal gov. is going to make such claims, it must provide proof.
Presumably because you have no meaningful response to our letter, your latest letter abandons earlier factual assertions, asserts new ones, & supplies even less of a legal basis for your demand. Once again, I respectfully suggest that any time you might spend suing Texas should be redirected toward enforcing the immigration laws Congress already has on the books. As I said before, this office will continue to defend Texas’s efforts to protect its southern border against every effort by the Biden Administration to undermine the State’s constitutional right of self-defense.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:01 am

Border control extends middle finger to Biden

BREAKING: A Senior CBP Official tells FOX:

"the relationship between Border Patrol, Texas DPS, & TMD remains strong... Bottom line: Border Patrol has no plans to remove infrastructure (c-wire) placed by Texas along the border. Our posture remains the same."
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Return to “Your first forum”