The inmates are running the asylum

Description of your first forum.
Mark

The inmates are running the asylum

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:51 am

Personally, I think that Ronna Romney McDaniel would have been perfect for NBC. That's where all expired Republicans go to bash real conservatives. Whether she's there or whether she isn't, their ratings will still suck either way, so I guess it really doesn't matter. The problem for NBC going forward is that the employees have now established that they will dictate future hires...

NBC has announced it’s cutting ties with Ronna McDaniel, saying that the decision to bring her on board as an NBC News contributor outraged some staff and undermined newsroom cohesion.

“After listening to the legitimate concerns of many of you, I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor,” Cesar Conde, Chairman of the NBCUniversal News Group, wrote in an email to staff on March 26, which was viewed by The Epoch Times.

The decision means that Ms. McDaniel, who resigned from her position as chairwoman of the Republican National Committee (RNC) earlier this month, was part of the NBC team for just four days.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ronna- ... ginoReport

BigTex

Re: The inmates are running the asylum

Postby BigTex » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:05 am

It's funny to watch the MSNBC talking heads express their concern over protecting their journalistic integrity.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:52 am

If you don’t openly hate Trump, and are not willing to express it daily..you’ll never be on MSNBC.

Compare that to Fox News, where people with a differing view are featured prominently.

The pundits were afraid..”she might lie!”

No, they were afraid she might speak some truth.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:33 am

Ronna will be getting a big paycheck.

The ramifications of NBC’s decision yesterday to part ways with contributor RONNA McDANIEL just two days after her paid network debut on “Meet the Press” are just starting to shake out. But they could be expensive.

McDaniel expects to be fully paid out for her contract, two years at $300,000 annually, since she did not breach its terms, we’re told — meaning that her single, not-quite-20-minute interview Sunday could cost the Peacock more than $30,000 per minute, or $500 per second.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Return to “Your first forum”