If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GRANDPA

Re: Biden is wishing you..

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:39 pm

Jeez. :roll:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1711927144781.jpg
FB_IMG_1711927144781.jpg (56.61 KiB) Viewed 186 times
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:59 pm

I'm no fan of Whispering Joe, but International Transgender Day of Visibility has been observed on March 31 since 2009. Next year Easter Sunday falls on April 20.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:04 pm

BigTex wrote:I'm no fan of Whispering Joe, but International Transgender Day of Visibility has been observed on March 31 since 2009. Next year Easter Sunday falls on April 20.

The point is..he didn’t come out today with a big Easter message..he came out with his Happy Transgender Day.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:08 pm

And here’s Trump’s message today..

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:34 pm

GFB wrote:And here’s Trump’s message today..

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

And the message is the same as always. "It's about me! ME ME ME! Nothing else in the world matters except me!"
He's a legend in his own mind! :roll:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 am

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -easter-2/

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:13 am

BigTex wrote:Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

White House Bans Religious-Themed Designs From Easter Egg Contest

https://www.ntd.com/white-house-bans-re ... 82950.html

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:59 am

GFB wrote:
BigTex wrote:Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

You're just going to keep Googling until you come up with something to bitch about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:01 am

GFB wrote:And here’s Trump’s message today..

Yep, what a GREAT Easter Message. And in all caps! :roll: :roll:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:18 pm

That's what you do when you know that what you write is so mundane nobody will probably ever read it.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:53 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

You're just going to keep Googling until you come up with something to bitch about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When it comes to Biden, we have plenty to bitch about. No googling necessary.

Return to “Your first forum”