Unbelievable! Seat belt violation causes police to fire almost 100 bullets killing violator!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Unbelievable! Seat belt violation causes police to fire almost 100 bullets killing violator!

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:00 am

CHICAGO – For Sheila Banks, the late afternoon of March 21 began easy, with her son Dexter Reed heading out to enjoy his new SUV. “Momma, I’m going out for a ride,” she recalled Tuesday.

It ended with Reed, 26, being gunned down on a residential corner by Chicago police officers who fired nearly 100 rounds in less than a minute, according to the Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA), the city's police watchdog agency.

Officers said they pulled Reed over for not wearing a seat belt – a contention that COPA questions amid rising tension in recent weeks over the killing and officers' use of deadly force.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... topic/news
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Unbelievable! Seat belt violation causes police to fire almost 100 bullets killing violator!

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 am

Total B.S.

”In the newly released bodycam footage, Reed is seen driving a white SUV with heavily tinted windows and dents along its side. A female officer tells him to roll down the window. He does so. A black ski mask obscures much of his expression, but his eyes appear wide.

But, Reed resists rolling down other windows and unlocking his doors and the situation escalates.

Reed began firing, officials said, hitting one of the officers, although it's unclear from the bodycam footage who fired first.”

For the retards..the scumbag pulled a gun on the cops and shot one.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Sangersteve

Re: Unbelievable! Seat belt violation causes police to fire almost 100 bullets killing violator!

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:08 am

Read the whole story.

You might find a hint.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:27 pm

If the window was tinted too much, how did they know he wasn't wearing his seat belt?

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:49 pm

GRANDPA wrote:If the window was tinted too much, how did they know he wasn't wearing his seat belt?

Your not supposed to ask silly questions. :P
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:52 am

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:If the window was tinted too much, how did they know he wasn't wearing his seat belt?

I could be missing something here, but the headline indicates that the police fired 100 bullets because of a seat belt violation. However, the accompanying story says that a masked man shot at the police. Which is it?

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:06 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:

I could be missing something here, but the headline indicates that the police fired 100 bullets because of a seat belt violation. However, the accompanying story says that a masked man shot at the police. Which is it?

...and Saint Floyd died of a drug overdose, not police brutality.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 am

The race baiters couldn't suppress the body cam video and the wounded officer
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Return to “Your first forum”