We know where 45 will be the next 6 to 8 weeks

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

We know where 45 will be the next 6 to 8 weeks

Postby planosteve » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:32 am

Trump, who is supposed to be in court and does not have the option of skipping any of the estimated six-to-eight week trial, is now the presumptive Republican nominee set to rematch President Joe Biden in November – a key difference from his attendance during a civil fraud case brought by state Attorney General Letitia James that inherently raises the stakes and will mean a more robust security package.

“This is six to eight weeks of a trial, jury selection and then a trial, of unprecedented scale,” Hart said. “A former president running for president on trial here in New York City. It’s a big challenge. It’s a lot of moving parts. He’ll be also moving in and out of the city on a regular basis so we are working with all of our partners, our federal partners, our New York State court officers, all the people on the ground that are going to help us manage that stuff.”

The security plan has taken shape during the last several months at regular meetings between the Secret Service, the NYPD, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, and the New York State Office of Court Administration, according to officials.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/politics ... index.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GRANDPA

Re: We know where 45 will be the next 6 to 8 weeks

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:36 pm

Makes one wonder if it's really worth the hassle & expense, especially if he's found not guilty.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:14 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Makes one wonder if it's really worth the hassle & expense, especially if he's found not guilty.

Cullen Davis, Walker Railey, and O.J. Simpson were all found not guilty.

Do you think any of them were actually innocent?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:36 pm

This is all part of a Dem vs Pub turf war. They are going to use anything they can. Really makes no difference who wins. They are both totally crooked.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:19 pm

rusty wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:Makes one wonder if it's really worth the hassle & expense, especially if he's found not guilty.

Cullen Davis, Walker Railey, and O.J. Simpson were all found not guilty.
Do you think any of them were actually innocent?

Nope, but Innocent and Not Guilty are not the same.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:39 pm

All of this is nothing more than the weaponization of the legal system against political enemies...

The big problem is that the Republicans don't have the balls to follow suit, so the Democrats will just keep doing it. They won't stop until they achieve one party rule.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:02 am

The US at this point shows all the symptoms of an empire in it's death throes. And as far as turning it's self around, forget it. Not going to happen. The corruption in both parties is way too deep. No sane person would ever want to lead a country on the verge of collapse.
That explains both 45 and 46.

Return to “Your first forum”